Thread: Strange vibration pattern in Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Strange vibration pattern in Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Recently, I bought this Samsung Epic 4G Touch from the store. Over all this phone is really good, but one thing that looks strange to me is its vibration pattern. It pulses on every vibration, and every vibration is different from the previous vibration. I am not able to understand why this is behaving like this. Did I have bought a defective phone or all the Samsung Epic 4G Touch phones are like this only? Please, reply. I want to know that it is normal or not.

Re: Strange vibration pattern in Samsung Epic 4G Touch

I am not using Strange vibration pattern in Samsung Epic 4G Touch, but once I had an Old Sanyo phone. That phone was vibrating in different patterns every time depending on for what it is vibrating. Like, for text messages it was vibrating for just a second and when it was getting any phone call then it was vibrating consecutively for 5 seconds. Therefore, I think it may be it’s default setting.

I tried exploring different settings in my phone but I was not able to find anything related to that. And, in my phone it is not like for all texts it vibrates in one way and for all calls it vibrates in another way. Yesterday, when I put my phone on the desk then I received three texts in a row and then I noticed that for each text message it vibrated differently. In my all previous phones there was a good and steady vibration. don’t know what is with this phone. Please, suggest me anything.

I am also using Samsung Epic 4G Touch and till now I haven’t noticed anything like this. it doesn’t pulse, but if you want then you have an option to turn down the intensity of vibration. you can find that by going in setting and after that, go in sound and there you can find an option vibration intensity, there you can adjust the intensity according to you.

As you said, I went to that setting and then I turned that off, but that’s just for the capacitive buttons. So, that didn’t helped me any way. If you have any other work around then please reply me.

If nothing helped you then I have to suggest you to go to the settings which is in the messaging app. I think there you can find any option which can help you. Just give it a try. I hope there you find anything to adjust the vibration according to what you want.