Thread: Will Samsung Epic 4G Touch have TV-Out?

Will Samsung Epic 4G Touch have TV-Out?

I am planning to buy a new phone, and most probably I will buy Samsung Epic 4G Touch. Recently, when I visited Samsung’s official website then there I noticed that they were saying that Samsung Epic 4G Touch will have TV Out. They were saying this for Epic also when it was about to come in the market, but when it came, It was not in Epic. I also saw some reviews of this phone but nowhere it was mentioned that whether it is going to have TV-Out or not? Therefore, I am little confused. If anyone has any clear about this, then please reply.

Re: Will Samsung Epic 4G Touch have TV-Out?

I am not sure about it is having a TV-Out in Samsung Epic 4G Touch, but if they will include that in it then I think they will use micro HDMI port or if it will not have HDMI port then it can also have MHL port. If it will have either of these then you will be able connect it to TV. I heard some rumers about that it will come with one of those cables but I cannot be sure that these rumers are true or not.

I got some reports about Samsung Epic 4G Touch from various sources and there was clearly mentioned that this phone will not come with neither of those adapter.

I think I should wait till I get the complete proof for it, because Samsung was telling the same for the first Epic also and hence he tricked me. But, I think now Samsung should have included a TV-Out in this phone.

Who told you that it will not have those adapters in Samsung Epic 4G Touch? Till now, I have seen many unboxings, and I saw adapters in all of them. And yes, it has MHL port in it. And in a review at unveiling event, I saw that it has MHL Port.

I think, if there will be no TV-Out then I will use the third day return. And then I think I wll get the Motorola Photon, probably, as it has better 4G reception at least. I don’t have any problem in switching from Samsung Epic 4g Touch to Motorola photon, if I get to know that it doesn’t has the TV-Out.

I think Samsung Epic 4G Touch is still better than at least Motorola Photon 4G and HTC EVO 3D. EVO 3D has worst radio/modem and Photon really looks really ugly. But, I hope that Epic 4G Touch has a passable radio. Photon really looks too ugly, therefore I will not going to use that.

It is just matter of your way of looking. When I saw HTC Evo 3D, it looks like an attention grabber. I felt that it looks like the 80’s holographic book cover. Also the Motorola Photon 4G also looked of having nice gimmick, when I saw it on store. And you should also know that Motorola Photon 4G has the best signal reception strengths. But, if Samsung Epic 4g Touch will have TV-Out then of course it will become my first choice. And I have seen at many places people saying that it has MHL Port.