Thread: Suggestion for a best 32GB card for my Samsung Epic 4g Touch

Suggestion for a best 32GB card for my Samsung Epic 4g Touch

I recently bought a Samsung Epic 4G Touch and I think it’s really an awesome phone exactly as I saw in the reviews of this phone. Now, as this phone has got Expandable memory upto 32GB, therefore I was thinking of buying a 32GB memory card for it. I found that there are many brands of memory card in market. As I don’t have too much knowledge about which brand’s memory card is good, therefore I thought I should ask you people, because I think you all can suggest me for buying a better memory card. So, can you please tell me which memory card should I buy, its brand, class?

Re: Suggestion for a best 32GB card for my Samsung Epic 4g Touch

First of all I will suggest you to never buy memory cards from eBay. There you can see many memory cards at cheaper rates from fake brands who claim to be transcend or even SanDisk, but actually they are just fake brands. And, if you are asking for a brand then I will say that you should buy a legitimate SanDisk cards or even you can buy Transcend memory cards. They are the best brands for memory cards.

If you want to buy a memory card then I will suggest you to visit Newegg or even Amazon, because they you can get some good deals for memory cards, and you will be able to choose a memory card from various brands, for your Samsung phone.

I will suggest you to buy ADATA microSDHC Memory card, for your Samsung Epic 4g Touch, because it really has a true class 10 speed with 32GB. I can say this, because I am using it on my Cowon J3 portable media player and I have noticed that it has really a very good speed. I am also using Lexar’s Class 10 memory card but It is not as fast as the ADATA memory card. And also it has a life time warranty and therefore you don’t have to worry about its quality.

I will search for the ADATA cards. It will be good to have a 32Gb class 10 memory card but I think it will be very hard for me to find that. I hope I can find that memory card

If you are not able to find ADATA then you can also buy a PNY micro SDHC flash card. They are also available as a 32GB class 10 memory card and you can easily find them on Newegg.

Yes, PNY is also a perfect memory card for your Samsung Epic 4g Touch. It is also a Class 10 memory card. It will give you reading speed up to 20MB/s and Right Speed up to 10MB/s and this speed is really very rare to find in other memory cards. Therefore, I will also suggest you to buy a PNY memory card.

Here, I am little confused about that. According to what I know, the phone that he is using will not require a class 10 memory card, because there is nothing in that phone which can get advantage of a class 10 memory card. I think it will be able to utilize just its speed and other than that I don’t think there is anything which can get benefited, if he uses a class 10 memory card. The phone doesn’t have that much high resolution to utilize that advantage of supporting higher resolution. Even its camera will also not require it, because I think even a 1080p video capture will also not require having a class 10 memory card to work efficiently. And if your device is not capable of getting advantage of a class 10 memory card then why you should buy them, because they really come very expensive.
    He can save money by buying a Class 6 Transcend or a SanDisk memory card which are relatively cheaper, and which are just perfect for the Samsung Epic 4g Touch, which he is using. And if there is anything which will be affected if he uses a class 10 memory card then I will like to know that.

So, you want to say that I don’t require wasting my money buying any class 10? And, it will be fine if I will by a class 4 or a class 6 memory card for my Samsung Epic 4g Touch? And also I was thinking that if I will use a class memory card in my phone then it can significantly affect when I am running various application or if I am flashing ROMs. I am not sure about that, I was just thinking. So, I want to ask it to you.

For your Samsung Epic 4g Touch, it’s just fine and perfect to use any class 6 memory card. Therefore, I will suggest you to use Transcend memory cards. It will be great to use it on your phone. I also use a transcend card in my DSLR camera. And, I read somewhere that a 16GB card of class 6 really has a perfect speed.