Thread: Epic 4G versus Touch Pro 2

Epic 4G versus Touch Pro 2

I am having a HTC Touch Pro 2 and I have been using it since more than a year and now I am willing to get a change and I was thinking to switch to the Samsung epic 4g but I have not yet confirmed about it. I just wanted to know whether it would be worth witching to the epic 4.I was satisfied with touch pro as well but I just need some suggestion regarding the epic 4.

Re: Epic 4G versus Touch Pro 2

You have really made a good choice even I want to get the epic 4g touch but I have to wait for some month to save some more bucks, I have went through the epic 4g and have found it great as well and guess what they even provide you a 15 day trial so if you don’t like it later you can very well return it to them and get another one of your choice so you don’t have to face any kind of loss as well and I will suggest you to just go for the epic 4g and you will like it too.

Even I was confused like you just a month later but I finally got it 2 days back because I just love the AMOLED displays and I have found that the Samsung's have appeared to be the best in providing the amoled display in the current market. This device just boots so fat and it does not take a long minute’s kike the other ones .It just gives you a feeling as if you have installed a fresh Windows 7.Trust me you won’t be disappointed after getting this, so don’t just stay confused and get it instead of waiting.

If you have waited for so long to get a new phone then I will suggest you to wait for some more time time and then get the best Galaxy III.It id likely to come up with features as followed:
    • 65-inch "Super AMOLED III" display (1280x1024 and 352ppi)
    • 2.0 GHz quad- core processor
    • 32GB storage, 1.5GB RAM,
    • 10- megapixel camera
    • 1080p video capture( 60fps)
    • 2,250mAh battery etc

Even I will suggest you the same because Galaxy is really better than Samsung epic 4g and you can know it from any one and it will be relishing soon so you can just wait for it rather than switching to epic 4g in a hurry and trust me waiting for Galaxy will be really worth. So just wait a bit more and probably get the best