Thread: How to update Sony Ericsson Xperia neo to 4.0.A.2.368

How to update Sony Ericsson Xperia neo to 4.0.A.2.368

Hello friends, I am using the Sony Ericson Xperia neo and I want to update the phone to the 4.0.A.2.368 firmware, so I want to ask that it is possible to do and also please tell me how it is possible, as I want to update the phone to the 4.0.A.2.368. Your suggestion will be helpful and also it will be great to use the phone when I will update the phone to such a version, so please suggest me the appropriate method to do and also is there any sort of the software which it can be done, thank you.

re: How to update Sony Ericsson Xperia neo to 4.0.A.2.368

You will be able to get the update on the internet but you have to search of the update and also you will be able to add some sort of the software to add it on the phone, so you can check it on the internet.

I think you might be able to get the update of the firmware on the over-the-air (OTA) and also you will be able to get the update and you will be asked to install on the phone and you will be able to get the firmware which you were thinking to get and also you will be able to work on the firmware which you search or thinking to get update on to it. So you have to wait for the update on the phone and you will be able to get the update and you have to update on the phone and it will be done for you. So you check it for that.

The update is been available on the internet as someone have done the work and get it done for the user to get on the phone, so you can search and get it.

You will be able to get the update on the phone, as the company might launch the update for the users who are using the phones which are having the firmware which is bit low and also able to update to that version, so I think as you are using the Sony Ericson Xperia neo and the firmware which you are talking is bit higher then you might have it on the phone, so you have to wait for the company to launch the update over the air for all the users and also you will be able to update to the higher version and you will be able get the latest features of the new firmware if there might some changes done by the company in-respect to the older firmware of the phone, so wait.

I think you will get on the Google and also you will be able to get it downloaded on the system then you have to install on the phone through some of the method. Search it and get it.

The above user have told that which I was think to say there is method to get the firmware on the phone with some steps to do, you have to download the flashtool from the internet and install it and in that you select the firmware which you wanted for your phone, when you done with the download then you have to unplug the USB cable from the PC which is connected to the phone, as you are done then switch off the phone and plug back the USB cable to the phone. As you have plug the USB cable now press back button on the phone and keep your finger on button then plug USB cable into your PC whilst holding down the back button on your phone so then a green LED will appear on the phone and the process will automatically detect your phone and start flashing and when you will "Found at USB/" appear on flash tool then you may release "back button" on the phone, sit down, relax and wait. And if you got the "Start Flashing" message appear then the process is going perfect and when you will get the last message as the unplug/plug USB cable then process is done and phone is updated. Hope my suggestion might help you to update the firmware.

I think you might go with the above user method, it seems to work and also you will be able to get the firmware updated on the phone and also you will be work on your phone.

You can go with that, I have heard that the company is releasing the update of that particular firmware which is been available on the Sony Ericson Xperia Arc, so you might get the firmware and the company told that the user who are using the Sony Ericson Xperia Neo or the Sony Ericson Xperia Pro will not able to have the problem at all to use, so it is better and also good for you to use the OTA to update the firmware of the phone and also you to install it easily on the phone.

Yes I have also heard the same new, even I am waiting to release it and I am waiting for that firmware on my phone as I am using the Sony Ericson Xperia Pro, so I would suggest you also to wait and get it through the OTA updates.

I will try to follow the method which some of the user have told me to do and even also try to figure it out if it really works or not, if it does not work then I will be sure go for the OTA update and get the firmware on to my phone, as that firmware is great to use on the phone, one more time thanks to all the users to give me the suggest and also the advice which you have given to me.