Thread: How to backup & restore on Sony Ericsson Xperia neo / Xperia pro

How to backup & restore on Sony Ericsson Xperia neo / Xperia pro

Hello friends, I want to ask that how I can restore and backup the data which I am having on my Sony Ericson Xperia neo or on the Sony Ericson Xperia pro, as the both of the phone are the same and have the same type of the application and also the3 background of the phone is also the same. So can you please tell that which application should I use to restore and also to do the backup of the files on the sonny Ericson Xperia, so please suggest some of the application and also tell me that which I should I use and also how to use the application such that if you know some method by which I can do it. Thank you for the suggestion you make and also suggest me to do.

re: How to backup & restore on Sony Ericsson Xperia neo / Xperia pro

There are some applications which are available in the market for the backup and also to restore the files of the phones, so you can search and get a good one for yourself.

If have some of the application on the android market and also it does all the things which you wanted to happen, so I would suggest you to go on the android market and search for application which is doing and also it will be the best and also the good application to use on the phone beside going to the internet and getting some other application for the phone, in the android market you will be able to get many other application which are made for the android phone, so I would suggest to go over there and search for the application for the phone and get it download on the phone and use the applications, even I want to add that the some of the application are of free of cost and also some application are having the charges to buy the application, so you also see for that and get it for yourself.

There is an application known as the BackupX10 and it is for the android phone and it is the application which does the backup and restore of the data of the phones to the memory card of the phone, so you can search for it and get it for your phone.

I have also seen this application on the internet which the above user have told you, even also I have download the application on the phone and installed it on the phone and also it has working great for me, if you want the steps that how to install then I will tell you, so follow the following method of mine:
    • Go the menu
    • In the menu go to the Settings and open it
    • Then go to the applications
    • In the applications you check for the unknown sources
    • You need one more application so download the IO File Manager from the android market
    • Now download the backup & restore application
    • Then transfer it to your SD card
    • use OI file manager to find it and tap on it and install it

Just follow it and the backup and the restore will work for your phone.

You can use the application which the above user have told you to do, or the other way is that you can go to internet and search for the application which is install easily on the phone and work for your phone.

You should go to the android market and get the application for your phone which is good and also it will be the best to use on your phone. There are plenty of the software available on the android market as one of the user have told you about it, so I would also suggest you to go over there and get the application from there and get it installed on the phone and you will be to the backup of the file on the memory card which you might be using and also you can be able to restore the files on the phone if you have format the phone. So you can try the application.

I think you might have some sort of the setting or any other method to do, as the company might have provide with such type of the feature or software to do on your phone and also you will be able to get it.

Even I also agree with the above user, there might be some sort of the software or any type of the application or the method to, as all the phone company provide with such type of the features in the phone and also you are using such a good phone then there might be some settings or the other way to do, so I would suggest to search the feature for doing this on the user guide manual of the phone which you get along with the phone and also you will be able to use and get it done without downloading any other application or the software for the phone and also the phone company will provide the best and also the trustworthy to use it also. So you see for the feature in the phone first then go to the other application on the internet.