Thread: Unable to establish WLAN connection Toshiba Satellite Pro A40

Unable to establish WLAN connection Toshiba Satellite Pro A40

From last one year I am using Toshiba Satellite Pro A40 laptop and in my laptop I have windows Xp installed. now suddenly my laptop WIFI has stopped working. Whenever I try to establish the connection with my router at that time it does not get connected. Please help me how to solve this issue?

Re: Unable to establish WLAN connection Toshiba Satellite Pro A40

First check whether you are able to establish the connection with other router or not? if you are able to connect your laptop with any other router then I think the problem is with your router only and if you are facing the problem with other router also then problem is with your laptop. Mostly this type of problem normally occurs because a sometime driver in our laptop gets damaged and because of that this type of the problem can take place. to solve this issue you have to reinstall the wireless drivers in your laptop and after reinstalling the wireless drivers in your Toshiba Satellite Pro A40 also if you are facing the same problem then I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by downloading the updated drivers for your Toshiba Satellite Pro A40 and after downloading the drivers from the internet you have to install that drivers in your laptop and after installing that drivers in your laptop you have to check whether you are able to connect the internet or not.

According to me after installing the updated drivers in your Toshiba Satellite Pro A40 laptop your problem will get solved.

if you don’t know from where to download the update drivers for your Toshiba Satellite Pro A40 laptop then you have to click here DOWNLOAD and after clicking here you have to download the drivers and install it in your laptop.

after looking at your replies I have first tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the wireless drivers in your Toshiba Satellite Pro A40 and after that also I get the same issue and after that I have downloaded the updated drivers from your given download link and then my problem get solved.