Thread: Windows phone 7 not selling well

Windows phone 7 not selling well

Yesterday, I read some articles related to this windows phone 7 and they have mentioned one think that this mobile OS not selling properly. Hence most of the mobile user can’t know about it as compared to the other mobile OS. Can anybody explain the reason behind this? Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows phone 7 not selling well

Windows Phone 7 for its design, but noted why it hasn't sold well. The reason may be that this mobile OS has not been well support the high quality based graphics and hence this kind of problem arrives on this phone. The developer of this os needs to change the number of things on this OS including the graphics, themes and many more.

Yes, I also think that this mobile OS has not been containing the many more advanced graphics and themes. This is the main reason why the android is more popular and windows phone 7 is not popular. The selling strategy also plays an important role. Microsoft has concentrated on the PC OS and not the mobile OS. I'm pretty convinced of the opposite. I hope that in future they concentrate more on it. Many user in today’s world are now use this WP7 on there own mobile phone.

Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 devices are not selling as well as the company had hoped. The developer of this product also thinks about that. Hence now they take decision that makes more promotions about this mobile OS. I am sure that in future you definitely see the windows phone 7 mobile OS has more popular.