Thread: unable to connect with some networks in toshiba equium a200-15i

unable to connect with some networks in toshiba equium a200-15i

I am facing problem while connecting my Toshiba equium a200-15i laptop with some network. Whenever I try to connect any other network at that time it just keep flashing the acquiring IP address message but never connects. In past I was able to connect my laptop with other networks but this problem has started suddenly. What should I do to fix this?

Re: unable to connect with some networks in toshiba equium a200-15i

According to me there may be something wrong with the wireless setting in your Toshiba equium a200-15i laptop and that is why I would like to suggest you that you should first check whether all the setting is proper or not. after checking all the setting if you find anything wrong with the setting then first correct it and after that try to connect again. you have to also make sure that you are entering correct password.

if all the setting is proper in your Toshiba equium a200-15i laptop and after that also if you are facing the same problem then you have to first delete all the saved networks from your laptop and after that restart the laptop. before you restart the laptop you have to reconfigure all the wireless related setting in your laptop and after that when you restart the laptop try to connect the laptop using the wireless connection with your required network and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

As far as I know by doing the above tricks your problem will get solved and if you are getting the same problem after that also then you should uninstall the wireless drivers from your laptop completely from your laptop and after that you have to install the drivers again in your laptop and after reinstalling the drivers you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I hope after reinstalling the wireless drivers you will be able to connect to all the networks from your laptop.

you should check on the internet whether there is any drivers update available on the internet or not. if you get any drivers update for your Toshiba equium a200-15i laptop then you have to download it in your laptop and after that install it in your laptop and after installing that your problem might get solved.

I have tried to connect my Toshiba equium a200-15i laptop to other network after reconfiguring all the setting and after that also I was getting the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the wireless drivers for my laptop and after reinstalling the wireless drivers also result was the same.

I have tried to search the drivers update on the internet but I don’t know exactly about from where to download the update the drivers. if anyone have link to get the new drivers then please let me know.

If you want to download the latest wireless drivers for Toshiba equium a200-15i then you have to click here DOWNLOAD. Now after that you have to click on the download and after that you have to select the drivers which you want to download and install it in your laptop.