Thread: Toshiba camileo x100 stays in focus

Toshiba camileo x100 stays in focus

I found that the camileo x-100 that I am using is focusing all the times. It just stays focused and the defocus and again focus and so on. It is not in accordance with whether it is the wide shot or close and it also irrespective that this is with or without macro on. Because of this, the image is always moving and the sound track is always recorded as the series of "claps". Can somebody tell me that how this problem can be resolved?

re: Toshiba camileo x100 stays in focus

This problem of focusing is really strange and surely this is not the normal process. My recommendation to you is to visit the dealer from where you bought this and take another one. And talking about the strange sound that you are getting, it is just unknown to me. It can be because the mic is put to maximum level.

Just set the settings of that to its default and see if that solves the problem for you or not.

Why don’t you report this issue to the Toshiba and get the solution from them. They are the people who know that what are the possible issues with this and how that can be resolved. I have seen many users posting this problem in various places but not reporting it to the Toshiba. So just contact Toshiba and get this problem resolved. Please post their reply back here so that other users who are having similar problem can take benefit from that.

As this is a video camera, it is important to check the video quality of 1080p HD video camera Toshiba CAMILEO X100. This is a low-cost video camera that is certainly reflected in the quality of the video. This is not the best on the market it can not mean it is not completely destroyed. 100,000 pixel CMOS image, but fast action sports with sufficient accuracy, the sensor 60 and the second average frames per second allowing you to capture. When used as a still camera, HD video cameras for CAMILEO X100 1080p Toshiba offers a complicated option for photo lineup. 3-megapixel, 10 megapixel, 16 megapixel: Some three quality settings to choose from. Aid of the flash can be used while shooting in low light conditions.

I cannot expect this from Toshoba. It can be thought of as a mixture of 1080p HD video camera Toshiba CAMILEO X100. On the other hand, the quality of video is the best on the market concentration has not been a slight problem. In a positive light, it is impressive that price range, and is equipped with a high range of capabilities to provide reliable easy to use interface.