Thread: Toshiba Satellite Pro A110 crashes during large data transfer through LAN

Toshiba Satellite Pro A110 crashes during large data transfer through LAN

Hello friends I am using Toshiba Satellite Pro A110 laptop in which I have windows XP operating system. in my laptop I have started facing one annoying problem. Now whenever I transfer any large data though LAN at that time Toshiba Satellite Pro A110 crashes. Is there any to fix this issue?

Re: Toshiba Satellite Pro A110 crashes during large data transfer through LAN

Well I have gone through your problem and I will suggest you that first check whether you are getting this problem while transferring any particular data or you are getting this problem while transferring every data through LAN. First check this. If you are facing the problem while transferring every data then problem is either with your laptop or your LAN cable. if the problem comes with any particular data only then your data is corrupted which you are trying to transfer.

According to me you have to first uninstall the LAN drivers from your laptop and after uninstalling the LAN drivers from your laptop you have to restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop you have to insert your drivers CD in your Toshiba Satellite Pro A110 and after inserting the drivers CD in your laptop you have to install the LAN drivers in your laptop again and after installing the LAN drivers you have to again try to transfer the file and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

if after reinstalling the LAN drivers same problem is coming with your Toshiba Satellite Pro A110 laptop then I will recommend you to download the latest drivers from the Official site of the Toshiba and after downloading the latest drivers you have to uninstall the old drivers from the laptop and then install the new drivers. after installing the new drivers you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

if you want to download the latest drivers from the internet then you have to click here DOWNLOAD. After clicking the download you have to select your laptop model and after that you have to select the operating system which you are using in your laptop. After that you have download the LAN drivers and then install that in your laptop.

There was similar problem occurred with my system also and after that I have tried to fix that by reinstalling the LAN drivers and after that also I was having the same issue. Now after that that I have come to know problem is with my LAN cable and then I have changed the LAN cable and after changing the LAN cable my problem get solved. you have to first connect any other Laptop with your LAN cable and after that you have to try to transfer any large data and aftr that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you are not getting the same problem then problem is with your laptop and if you are getting the same issue then problem is with your LAN cable only

turn off the Antivirus and firewall from your Toshiba Satellite Pro A110 laptop and after that you have try to transfer that large data again and then see what is the situation if after that all things works properly then your antivirus or firewall is causing this issue.

After searching the solution on the Internet I have come to know that sometime this problem occurs because of the BIOS also and that is why I will tell you to update the BIOS of your Toshiba Satellite Pro A110 laptop and after updating the BIOS you have to check whether you are able to transfer the files properly or not. as far as I know BIOS update will solve this problem and all the things will started working properly.

If you want to update the BIOS in your Toshiba Satellite Pro A110 laptop then you have to follow these steps.

• First you have to go to the Official website of the Toshiba.
    • After that you have to download the BIOS update file for your Toshiba Satellite Pro A110 laptop.
    • After downloading the BIOS update file you have to burn the bootable CD or create Bootable USB flash drive.
    • After doing that you have to restart the laptop.
    • Now you have to update the BIOS in your Toshiba Satellite Pro A110 laptop.
    • After doing the BIOS update you have to now check whether your problem get resolved or not. I hope BIOS update will fix this issue.

if after doing the BIOS update you are facing any problem with internet connection or LAN connection then you have to load the default setting of the BIOS. to load the default BIOS setting you have to first restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop you have to press F2 key and then after entering in to the BIOS you have to press F9 key and then save the default setting and restart the laptop. Sometimes after doing the BIOS update people get the problem with the internet connection and LAN and to fix this issue you have to do this trick.

If above solution does not help you to fix this issue then you have to visit the Toshiba service center and after visiting the Toshiba service center you have to ask for the solution regarding your LAN problem and after that they will give solution. after that your problem will get solved.

Well finally I have solve this problem by doping the BIOS update in my laptop. after referring your solution I have download the BIOS update file in my laptop and after that I have update the BIOS and now I am not facing any issue with laptop.