Thread: Two way recording and automatic ringtone changing in Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray

Two way recording and automatic ringtone changing in Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray

Does Xperia ray have the functionality of two way recording and changing ringtone from silent to loudly by the use of new software? I think that this is useful. It can inform you early on while you are meeting if ring noise can be altered automatically from silent toward loudy. The two way recoding is also an important feature when you are talking with somebody. These are ordinary mobile phone utility. If this version didn’t include it, then I hope that the next version may have it.

Re: Two way recording and automatic ringtone changing in Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray

Anyway have you installed the Total Recall? This is good utility for mobile phone. I think that it is also available for Android phones. Well I have the Ultimate Voice Recorder, and works very well, I have it set to record all calls and hear incoming and outgoing well, you can use as a recorder, it will work perfect.

Re: Two way recording and automatic ringtone changing in Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray

Android does the job of showing us that things will access the application and it is up to us to grant or not to install. If the system does not inform us that the application will access the phone functions or read SMSs or Email etc. Developers of operating systems do not read the minds of the people who create programs to see if they affect users block them or not and so it is very difficult to know what makes an application, but you have the source code, but as we see provide tools for us to be aware that things could make an application.

If you want to keep phone conversations memorable style of your last call to taxes such as RECOROID is the solution. RECOROID is an application that allows you to save your phone conversations or have a voice recorder on its Android phone. You also have application in the two widgets. A desktop that lets you listen to the last record, and the second that I liked, allowing transparent start recording with just a tap on the icon. Functionality also enable the configuration is the geolocation of your recordings. Option one is missing and I think that should be no default in all applications, is the sharing of records not mail or on the facebook network.

As far as I know that most of the spy software that allows recording of phone calls is also compatible with all the Android operating system. As for your choice of ringtone, FoxyRing adjusts periodically and automatic volume settings of your mobile phone Android, this is low on the ambient background noise. What this basically means is that your volume settings will be set at a level corresponding to the ambient noise situation, like how your Android phone rings there too much, too little there.

So many different Android phones - and they all sound the same. So you stand out using your Google phone from the ground, you will get several free and easy ways to get customized ringtones on your Android phone.

The applications I have tested so far are Call Record, AllCallRecorder (both free), and Ultimate Call Recorder Voice Recorder (both paying $ 3.99 and $ 4.99 respectively). All are available in the Market without major problems. If you search for "record call" at Market in fact, are some more, but the tests have been limited to what I allowed my Nexus, and there are several applications that are not compatible with the Android and Google.

In previous post someone talked about the Foxring. I have also used this application in my android phone and I really like this phone. FoxyRing allows the user to define areas that have a ring style or a custom ringtone. FoxyRing also allows the user to define hours of sleep the ringer is turned off and save battery power. Considering that the developer of FoxyRing is also the developer of the popular "Beautiful Widget's Pack," it would be surprising FoxyRing did not include a nice widget.
    FoxyRing offers some very cool features that can complement any Android phone. It has a user interface very neat.