Thread: Failed to Connect to the Internet error in Opera mini 4.3 using Nokia 6600

Failed to Connect to the Internet error in Opera mini 4.3 using Nokia 6600

Hello friends I have Nokia 6600 mobile phone and in my mobile phone from last some days I have started using internet. Now in my mobile phone whenever I try use internet form Opera mini browser at that time i am getting failed to Connect to the Internet error. now please tell me what should l do to get rid of this issue.

Re: Failed to Connect to the Internet error in Opera mini 4.3 using Nokia 6600

I have gone through your problem and after referring that I will first suggest you to open the default browser in your Nokia 6600 mobile phone and after that you have to try to connect the internet and after that check whether you are getting the same error or not. If you are not getting the same error then problem with the Opera only otherwise problem is with your Mobile phone.

If you are not able to connect the internet from your default browser also then I will suggest you that problem which you are facing is occurring because you don’t have proper internet setting and that is why I will tell you to first you have to contact the network operator and after that you have to ask for the internet setting and after that they will send you the internet setting. now after that you have to save the setting and after saving that setting you have to restart the mobile phone and after restarting the mobile phone you have to try to connect the internet. I think after that you will be able to connect the internet.

if you are getting this error only with Opera then you have to remove opera from your Nokia 6600 mobile phone and after removing the you have to install opera again in your mobile phone and after installing the Opera mini in your mobile phone you have to check whether you are getting the same error again or not. I think after doing this solution your problem will get solved.

Well if you have already tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the Opera mini in your mobile phone then I will suggest you to go to the Official site of the Opera and after that you have to download the opera again and after that you have to install the opera in your mobile phone. now after that check whether your problem get solved or not.

There was similar problem occurred with me also and after that I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Opera mini in mobile phone and after reinstalling that also I was having the same problem again and after that I have done restore factory setting in my mobile phone and after doing the restore factory setting when I tried to connect the internet at that time it worked properly.

According to me you should also try to solve this problem by doing the restore factory setting in your mobile phone and after doing that your problem will get solved.

I am aware of this issue with opera mini and to solve this issue you have to do these steps.

• first you have to go to the menu in your mobile phone.
    • After going in to the menu you have to select the settings option.
    • After selecting the setting you have to select the application manager.
    • From manger you have to select the Opera mini.
    • After that you have look for the application access option.
    • if you get any option like application access then you have to select the always allow in network access option.

Thank you so much for helping me after referring your solution I have first tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the opera mini in my device and after that also I get the same error. now after that I have contact my network operator service and they have send me the settings and after that I have saved that setting and then I have restart the mobile phone and after restarting the phone when I tried to connect the internet from opera at that time it worked fine.