Thread: Sony Ericsson neo mobile performance after expanding memory card size.

Sony Ericsson neo mobile performance after expanding memory card size.

I am sony ericsson xperia neo and I want to increase the external memory of my phone from 8gb to16gb. My phone is compatible to extend up to 32 gb but I am not sure of it that does it support micro sd or any other class , I am worried that this will affect my mobile or could drain more battery, I want to expand memory of my phone memory but also want to ensure about its performance . Can some one tell me that what are the effects of expanding memory and are there any such classes of memory card .

Re: Sony Ericsson neo mobile performance after expanding memory card size.

Sony ericsson neo is good phone and easy to use this phone has many enabled features and it can be expandable to 32gb the phone is 3G enabled phone so it has good processor so even if expand your phones memory you can still get high performance but still you can get good performance . There is some reduced speed as you will expand memory up to 16gb , this can be done using micro sd card as there are classes in card but you can go with cheaper one . This phone it only support microsd card as it has only microsd card slot. The battery provided by company is Li-Po 1500 mAh and has stand by time up to 430 h for 2G and up to 400 h 3G and talktime Up to 6 h 55 min for 2G and up to 7 h for 3G and can play music up to 31 h so this will not affect your battery back up.

There are certain classes in the Micro sdhc and are varied as per the speed that they can per the speed they provide. The most common classes are 2,4,6,10, this are the cards that have different speeds and price.To have a fast sd card in terms of phone we can say that it can performed fast in operations like read and write the data to and from memory card, it can happen that phone may get slowed down due to operations on memory card are handled slowly , but still this does not affect you battery as the battery standby time is very good even if phone is continouesly playing. Thus get memoru=y card that can suite your phone at best .

There might be cases that ypu seen so that this doubt has arrived in yor mind , if the memory cards are not compatable to ypur phone thy tend to perform slowly as speaking from my experiance . The happens when there is some problem in memory card or in phone , as long as you prefer to purchase a branded memory card , it will not affect any functions and feartures of your phone .

The increased memory cannot affect the phones battery and cannot cause any problem. The xperia neo is having very good battery back up and works faster even though you expandes its memory up to 32gb. The phones battery reduces significantely if 3G calls are activated and can reduce up to 16 hours which is still very good as you have to recharge you phone once in day