Thread: notification widget stops showing missed events after Nokia n8 upgrade to anna

notification widget stops showing missed events after Nokia n8 upgrade to anna

Actually overhauled to ANNA and this bug is still there: the warning widget quits indicating missed occasions under haphazard, non-reproducible situations. It is, and unfailingly has been, absolutely erratically and I did not devise a workable plan to identify game plan to recreate it. Restarting the phone settles it for a certain time, off and on again it stays working for a few days, now and again following few hours, in some uncommon cases at present following few minutes it quits indicating missed occasions! I attempted to recreate it but in the event that I needed to compel it I never was ready to do so! For me it is not in correspondence to gaining a MMS or a certain number of SMS or missed calls-there need to be something diverse that constructs a utility required by the widget smashing or whatever. It’s particularly abnormal! The widget cannot stack its content and stays discharge. Anyone else has this same issue.

Re: notification widget stops showing missed events after Nokia n8 upgrade to anna

I've never observe it on PR1.3 but it happen a couple of times on Anna. The same is with Accuweather. Doesn't redesign some of the time and I need to swipe to a different home screen and back to trigger the refresh. Never happened on previous fw.

Re: notification widget stops showing missed events after Nokia n8 upgrade to anna

I'm in addition getting situations with the warnings widget after overhauling to Anna firmware. Now and again it quits indicating reviews and won't give me a chance to click on it. I never had the aforementioned issues on the past firmware.

I additionally utilize "Coming following" and its widget experiences precisely the same situation, and moreover the Nokia Battery Monitor. This makes me surmise that it’s not the widget itself but a certain practicality or utility from the OS itself that quits working or is smashing under certain circumstances. However this flop is not hinging on which of the specified widgets is running: it happens if ANY of them is utilized apart from everyone else or together and whenever the washout happens, then you cannot put any of them on the Home screen and get them working unless you restart the phone.

Case in point depending on if you unequivocally have the notices on one Homescreen and the scenario emerges where it tries not to indicate repair anymore and tries not to respond on clicks anymore, then make available that you attempt to place future following or Battery Monitor on the way to a Home screen the widget will essentially similarly not respond and stay empty. Until you reboot the phone and then it works again.

At the present you come to specify it, Nokia Battery Monitor widget in addition quit reacting yesterday, it was perusing 100% granted that I just had a few bars other side of electric cell and the Battery Monitor was open out of sight. Anyhow I'm getting the situation virtually day by day with the warnings widget.

Well I restarted my phone last time and actually up to this instant every last thing worked fine. Notification worked immaculate final time around 14h when I gained a SMS. Now I had a phone call and have been appropriating to 2 SMS whilst calling and bing! Notice quit working. Yesterday during the early evening I had an exceptionally extended phone call which took something greater than a hour and whilst calling I gained 4 SMS, but every last item worked actually fine, following stopping the bring remedy warning in the widget and additionally depending on if I attempt to duplicate: I unequivocally restarted the phone, composed a phone call and asked a colleage close me to send me a sms and a mms at the same time as calling.

The warning widget is not demonstrating any notices of missed calls or any SMS. However provided that I switch off and restart my N8 versatile it begins working fine. Anyhow when sometime this situation reappears don’t know the precise explanation for the situation. I have just redesigned my OS to Symbian Anna. Maybe this could be the situation.

Subsequent to update Anna the widgets of radio internet has not employing, I attempt reinstall however not anything happen. Somebody have some difficulty with it? It’s not at all happen previous to.