Thread: Apple OS X Lion: need help to resolve garbled fonts, pixilated icons.

Apple OS X Lion: need help to resolve garbled fonts, pixilated icons.

My father recently gave me Apple OS X Lion on my birthday before few weeks. It was working so well and also I was very happy with this. But now I am facing two problems while using this. The problems are garbled fonts, pixilated icons. I was trying to resolve the problem by myself only but I am unable to resolve the problem. I am using Lion and this is first time when I see this type of the problem which is not related with the Java usage. Let me explain it, when I quick-look a mail document at that time garbled version appears but this thing not happens when I am trying to open the mail documents. Can anyone suggest me to do with my Apple OS X Lion? Help.

Re: Apple OS X Lion: need help to resolve garbled fonts, pixilated icons.

In this case I will suggest you to directly contact with the Mac service person. I am sure that what is reason for this problem and also he will provide you the proper suggestion for it. some time I was also facing this type of the problem because of I select Zoom in quite far, because I want to see it better at the time when I don’t have my magnifying glass with me. So in this case first try to check the font adjustment size and style also.

Re: Apple OS X Lion: need help to resolve garbled fonts, pixilated icons.

Now I am having problem as under Lion, I am seeing this behavior more often in ways that appear totally unrelated to Java usage. And also I am having an unrelated problem that is I am having some dock icons that sometimes get low-res and pixilated for no apparent reason. This thing is happening while on the restart and always recurs before long. What to do now? If you have any better idea about it then please suggests me. And thanks for your reply. I am using Lion and this is first time when I see this type of the problem which is not related with the Java usage