Thread: How to set wifi in samsung gt b7722

How to set wifi in samsung gt b7722

I want to know the connection procedure of wifi in Samsung gt b7722. I’ve recently brought a new Samsung gt b7722 mobile and want to use wifi connection in it. Can you please suggest me how should I connect to wifi in my mobile, though my mobile support wifi connection but I don’t know how to use it. Please help me out. Please provide me some steps through which I can connect to wifi. Please help me.

re: How to set wifi in samsung gt b7722

Connecting to wifi is quite easy in samsung gt b7722. You can also contact to your isp for wifi connection. If you want to connect wifi in your mobile then you can follow some steps to do that:
    1). Go to menu in your mobile
    2). Select wifi in that.
    3). You can see on and off option there, select on.
    4). Go back to menu, select search wifi.
    5). Select the the network and select to connect.
    6). Then get the setting for wifi from your service provider.
    7). Save the setting at the last.
    By applying above steps you can able to connect your wifi network.

Wifi is a wlan technology, in wifi you can create a wireless connection between some pc’s or mobile(which support wifi). If you have to use wifi in your mobile then you have to check the connection setting in your user manual guide. Every handset come with a user manual guide you have to check in ‘wireless connection’ setting. If you don’t understand the connection in user guide then you can contact to your service provider for more details.

You can use wifi of WLAN technology. You have to perform some steps for that. Go in menu mode and select search. Select a network- connect, Then customize the connection setting, for setting you have to contact your service provider, Then save your setting and finished. After doing this steps your wifi is enabled and you can share your data in a wifi range with other computer or wifi phone.

I want to know the connection procedure of wifi in Samsung gt b7722. I’ve recently brought a new Samsung gt b7722 mobile and want to use wifi connection in it. Can you please suggest me how should I connect to wifi in my mobile, though my mobile support wifi connection but I don’t know how to use it. Please help me out. Please provide me some steps through which I can connect to wifi. Please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by krishna chandra View Post
    Check the solution given by "Carlos16" in his post describing how to use wifi in the samsung gt-b7722 mobile phone. Normally, you will have to stand in a specific wifi zone or area where you can get this wifi connection in your mobile phone, and if there is no secured password for the connection the simply connect to the wifi network which gets displayed on your phone, but if it is password protected then you will have to put the proper password to get the connection from that particular network.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"