Thread: Nokia 1650 got hanged and unable to start.

Nokia 1650 got hanged and unable to start.

Hello I am using Nokia 1650 and there has been problem loading my phone. I tried restarting it many times and try to reset my phone but no thing is happening . Then I removed the battery directly then it just blinks and does not starts and some times it blinks and shows the Nokia logo but does not starts . Any help is much appreciated .

Re: Nokia 1650 got hanged and unable to start.

Nokia 1650 uses RH-305 v5.23 firmware and this is available on imternet on many sites . As your phone got hanged you firmware might be corrupted thats why it might not load the flash files and thus it got hanged . There might be some hard ware internal error too , yuo can take the phone to Nokia service center and check the for , the service center charges less for checking the phones . you can also try to flash the phone at home using MCU PPM and CNT files if you are able to if not then your phone might get more damaged and your would have to spend more to get it done . The safe option is to go to service center and get it .

The Nokia 1650 is vey simple phone and is easy to flash it. To flsh such phone at home try the it buy using latest versions of software that are readily vailable in market.Follow the steps that will guide you to clear your problem. Install the any jaf version in your computer , flash your phne you using four options check the boxes in front of factory recovery,manual flash , warranty and unlock . Start the firmware that support youe phone which is 5.23 and perform the functions that software ask to. As the software finishes its work it might ask you for the pm file , select ok and remove it from the computer.This will start the phone.

I tried to flash the phone as guided by you but still I am not recover the phone . I am sure that there is not any hardware problem in the phone cause I have good knowledge about the hardware . so please help me to get this phone started .

The older version of might compatiblet to ypur phone so try other software that can suite your phone . Use upgrade version to your phone and this will make your phone work hopefully. Instead of jaf use usf - 8 and upgraded version. Follow the instruction , use jaf suite 1.98.47 and install P-key driver and install jaf crack after installation all of this you will see the launch icon and jaf , single click on jaf and yuo can use jaf without buying jaf box and now you can flash all the low ranged nokia mobile phones using this software