Thread: How to Unlock code in Acer Iconia Tablet.

How to Unlock code in Acer Iconia Tablet.

Recently I have purchased the Acer iconia tablet, and for that I have register with the gmail and added it to the tablet, but unfortunately forget the password for that account, so I have try to unlock that but fails to unlock that code so guys if you have the information for unlocking the password in Acer iconia tablet, then please provide your help to me to unlock this password.

Re: How to Unlock code in Acer Iconia Tablet.

If you have forgotten the password or pin for your ICONIA then there is no chance to unlock it without using the correct password for it. And in that case you have to send your tablet to the service center only. They can only remove your password, and also one thing I want to inform you that in this process of unlocking the password you have to lose your all the data, application whatever you have store until now. This all data will erase.

I have found one of the solutions for wiping the password if you have forgotten your password. I have not tried this but might be sure that it will help you to reset your password and start your tablet. So for this first you have to switch off your tablet and after that hold the volume key and on your tablet, (remember not to leave the volume key). Now if your tablet on release the on/off button but don’t release volume key. Now with other finger toggle the Lockswitch(On and Off alternative). Now the entire user data will erased including your password and the pin or whatever you have set.

In order to get the solution for your problems I have visited the Acer sites and finally found one tricks to unlock the password, I have not try this. You just put the password for continuously fore the certain wrong entries for the passwords; you will get an option to reset your pattern. Tab forgotten pattern now you have to enter your Google account user name and password, and for this you should have to enter the detail of your active Google account only for your tablet. If these not work for you then you have to go for boot your netbook.

In this situation you only have one option to unlock your Google account, you just go to the service center and get your solution from them, may it may happen that you have to lose your entire data including application but , surly they resolve your problems and within few days you going to enjoy your net book. So according to me you just visit Acer iconia sites and get the address of the nearby service center.

However I have not seen anyone who have unlock there ICONIA by them self without taking the help of the experts, so first thing you have to go to the service center and give them your query since they are the expert so they don’t take more time to solve this issue. However if you don’t wish to go to the service center then you are only responsible for wasting your time to unlock your device, so according to me you just visit the site for ICONIA. And send the mail for your problems they will go to solve this.

Quote Originally Posted by Iroquois View Post
    I have found one of the solutions for wiping the password if you have forgotten your password. I have not tried this but might be sure that it will help you to reset your password and start your tablet. So for this first you have to switch off your tablet and after that hold the volume key and on your tablet, (remember not to leave the volume key). Now if your tablet on release the on/off button but don’t release volume key. Now with other finger toggle the Lockswitch(On and Off alternative). Now the entire user data will erased including your password and the pin or whatever you have set.
    Thank you so much, and to the rest of you that said your only option to unlock your Iconia is to go threw the service center are sadly mistaken because Iroquois posted a way to save 100.00 to have the service center unlock it. Iroquois you are a life saver, I am now again able to use my Iconia because your suggestion on how to unlock it worked the first time I tried it.

sakes Guest

If these not work for you then you have to go for boot your netbook.