Thread: Do Sony Ericsson Xperia active supports video call

Do Sony Ericsson Xperia active supports video call

Hi, I am planning to purchase a new phone as I have mentioned in the title, but still I am confused about the speciation of the mobile as whether he device supports video calling or not. I have read the whole specification but didn’t found any answer for this, thus Is there any one here who had already used this mobile?

And I think this phone is available in some of the regions only and it is been available for pre-order only, is it true?

Need suggestion to choose any one of the device.

Re: Do Sony Ericsson Xperia active supports video call

I would say this is quite a silly question, because as this is a smartphone thus it have to have to this facility in the mobile or else it would be next to worthless thus I would like to suggest you that you can have this mobile for sure.

But be aware as you are about to make video calling you must have to have 3G plan activated in your mobile or else you’ll not be able make such a calls and as you must be aware as you activate that plan you have to pay very massive amount for sure.

you can definitely make a video calls through the phone as it has a 3G facility available, but still sometimes it also happens as video calling relies on the network operator as well, if they are allowing you to make call then that’s ok, you can make it for sure.

- Hey thanks for the suggestion, and I know this was quite stupid question but still I was just confirming, because It is really necessary when we are about to invest such a huge amount behind the phone. And by the ways will you please tell me how to make video calls through the phone directly or through the application as well?

I am agree with the above but still you can have option to make a cut on the price that you have to pay for video calling.

There are multiple software’s that you can have for making video calls such as fring or skype and many more, and that you can download from the android market only.

I have used skype in my mobile and thus would like to tell you about making video calls through that software. and really that’s so simple and you’ll able to call the contact for free. I am mentioning the steps so that you can follow it.

1- First of all you have to download it to the mobile you have from the android market.

2- As you have downloaded the software you have to simply Login to your skype account.

3- Since you have logged in to your account you’ll be able to see all the contact you have stored.

4- In your contact list, select the person you want to call. make sure that the individual you desire to call is online. If they are, a green mark will be present next to their name.