Thread: Released price for sony ericsson xperia ray

Released price for sony ericsson xperia ray

Hi, I have recently came across too many website’s and I came to know that sony ericsson has comes with the newer phone called sony ericsson xperia ray and really when I seen the specification of the phone really it was too good and i am about to buy the mobile, but before that I want to know about the price of the mobile, so that I can figure out the source, I mean to say from where can I get it simply. So is there anyone here having the same phone, please let me know how you have paid for the device and what is the current price.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Released price for sony ericsson xperia ray

I think you should try to figure out this by visiting various E-commerce website’s actually so that you can get the idea about the actual price and the current price and off course the difference between the dissimilar websites. but this is exclusively for the people who is willing to buy online or else the best way to figure out is to visit any electronic shop personally and inquire about the device, and as I have mentioned as the more website you visit you’ll get more difference in the price so same here as the more shop you’ll visit you’ll get more Idea about the price.

As per one of the source the phone is not available in some of the region thus you may not get the price from the any shop but the Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray is now obtainable for pre-order at internet for around 18.7K to 19k.

Hi, I stayed at in India and the Xperia Ray was apparently commenced in India at the end of last month, next to with the Xperia Active, but still it was expected on the second week of September. Sony Ericsson had yet to declare a actual price, just a range for both phones among Rs. 17k to 20K.

But as the above user also mentioned when I visited the online website, I came to know that the device is obtainable for 18.9K. but still according to me you should wait for sometimes as I am sure the price would be decline for sure.

- Are you about to buy the mobile online? Because it would better way according to me and off course you’ll get extra discounts as well for the device.

But be aware as you must have to pay shipping charges and some taxes as well.