Thread: Unable to open Sync website in Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray

Unable to open Sync website in Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray

Hi, I have Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray really this is awesome phone I have had ever but still It seems that they just providing the phone with software which has various bugs that we don’t noticed generally, but still they are there. And see when I was trying to syncing the phone it get synchronized perfectly but as I was trying to accessed the sync website through the mobile, I was not able to do that as was getting the message as page cannot be displayed.

And when end syncing the phone with computer it just open those website perfectly. Any idea what could be the problem?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Unable to open Sync website in Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray

Are you sure that the mobile get synced properly with your computer? Because I haven’t get any such problem ever before thus according to me you should try to make sure whether the device is connected or not.

I don’t know what could be the problem with the device, but still as a solution to this you should try to delete all the website that you have synced with the mobile. and then connected the mobile again to the computer and re-sync it, and then try to open the website.

I am quite sure about this because I have suggested to many people and they it is been worked.

I think you are right actually as there is some problem in the firmware that we have gotten preloaded, as I was not able to get connected to the WIFI once but after searching on interne I came to know that to each and every kind of problem there is a quick solution that we can apply to only this phone but any of the phone, and many people gets this work as well, and that’s why I am recommending you to make a reset to your phone.

It would be better if you backup your important content from the phone so that you can recover it whenever you want, and it help as well when something went wrong while resetting the phone.

I agree with the above user but still according to me firmware update is the best to get out of this kind of problems, I have tried resetting the firmware so many times but that doesn’t seem to be work.

See there could be so many problems that let it happen. I mean to say you should take care of following mentioned things.

Ensure you can connect to the internet:

Open a web browser and ensure that you can visit any other website as well apart from the one you have synced. If you are not able to browse other website as well that means there could be some problem with the internet connection you should try to contact your network administrator or ISP for further help.

Ensure you are running most recent version:

you should make sure that you are running the most recent version of the PC suit you have installed in the computer and or else if you find the older version you can replace it with the newer one.

Ensure you are using compatible software:

As we install different operating system such as windows XP, win7, mac, or any other.

So at that moment we should always be aware that the software we have installed is compatible with the operating system we have installed.

I was having similar problem with the phone and I came to know that there was some problem with the companion that we I was using, and after reinstalling the software all the thing worked perfectly. Thus I would like to recommend you that you should try to reinstall the PC suit given to you with the mobile. that that you’ll find the in the disk given to your but let me tell you as you should try to make uninstall the previous software first from your mobile and then only install newer one.

And it would be better if you make use of the updated version of the software, and that you’ll get from the official website only.

I think you whenever we get any problem with synchronization it generally happens with the corrupted or wrong cache or history and thus at this moment the best way is to Reset Sync History.

If you discover that some of your data syncs properly but you see an unforeseen number of changes, you might require resetting your sync history. This causes to prompt to Merge or Replace information subsequently the time you sync your information. You can simply visit the sony ericsson user manual for resetting the syncing history and along with that you can simply refer it’s respective website as well for further information.

you were right actually as there were some problem with the companion that I was using, neither with the phone’s firmware nor with the internet connection.
    Anyways thanks for the suggestion.