Thread: Contacts disappear from with Sony Ericsson Xperia neo

Contacts disappear from with Sony Ericsson Xperia neo

In my Sony Ericsson Xperia neo mobile phone I am facing annoying problem. it was working properly before some days but suddenly contacts gets disappeared from my Sony Ericsson Xperia neo. Phone now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue? if anyone have solution regarding this then please help me.

Re: Contacts disappear from with Sony Ericsson Xperia neo

you have to check first when you get call in your mobile phone at that time you get contact name or not. if you get the contact name when you get call in your mobile phone then there might be something wrong with the setting and if you don’t get the name then your contacts have deleted from your mobile phone.

yes I think problem is occurred because of the wrong setting in the mobile phone. first you have to open the phone book and after opening the phone book you have to select the filter and then you have to check all the option there and after you have to check whether you can see all the contacts again or not. now after that also if you are facing the problem then you restore the contacts from the backup. if you have done backup of your contacts in your mobile phone or by using the PC companion then restore that backup and after restoring that backup you have to check whether you are able to get the contacts back to your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo. I think after doing that you will get your contacts back.

if you are still not able to solve this problem then there might be something wrong with your mobile phone and I will recommend you to try to solve this issue by resetting the mobile phone.

there was similar problem occurred with my mobile phone also and after that I have first connected my mobile phone with my computer and take the backup of contacts with the help of the PC companion and after taking the backup I have done factory reset and after doing the factory reset when I have restored the contacts and after that it has started displaying the contacts properly.

if you have installed any application related to contacts then remove it from your mobile phone and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

thank you for helping me. after going through your reply I have first tried to solve this problem by changing the contacts setting but after that also I was also facing the same problem. Now after that I have installed the PC companion and then done the backup and then reset the Sony Ericsson Xperia neo and after resetting the device restore the contacts and after that problem get solved.