Thread: SD card not working properly with Sony Ericsson Xperia neo

Re: Unable to get internet connection after software update in Sony ericsson Xperia neo

Hello friends I have Sony Ericsson Xperia neo mobile phone and it has started giving me some problem while using SD card with my mobile phone. Now whenever I add some photos and any videos in my mobile SD card at that time it works fine with my mobile phone and after that when I tap on the memory card from the file manager at that time it says Blank SD card or sometime it says I have to format the memory card.

Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: Unable to get internet connection after software update in Sony ericsson Xperia neo

I would first suggest you that you should insert any other SD card in your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem with your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo or not. if your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo mobile phone works fine with that then it means there might be something wrong with your SD card other wise problem is with your mobile phone.

Sometime due to corrupt data on the SD card also cause this type of the issue and if you want to solve this issue then you have to first connect your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo with your laptop or computer and after then you have to copy all the data from your mobile phone to your computer or laptop and after that you have to format your SD card and after formatting your SD card you have to transfer all the data from your computer to your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo mobile and after transferring the data you have to disconnect your mobile phone and then you have to restart the mobile phone. now after restarting the mobile phone you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. According to me after formatting the memory card your problem will get fixed and if you are facing the same problem after doing the above solution also then there might be some problem with your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo only. first try the above solution and after that let me know what is the result.

If you are facing the same problem after inserting the different SD card in your mobile phone then it might be the mobile phone issue and I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by resetting the mobile phone.

• Go to the setting
    • After that select the privacy.
    • After that you have to select the factory reset option.
    • Now tap on the reset phone option.

After doing the factory reset in your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo you have to check whether problem get solved or not.

If the resetting the mobile phone gives you the same problem then I thinks you should try to solve this issue by downloading the Astro filemanger in your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo mobile phone and after downloading the Astro file manger you have to install it in your mobile phone and after installing that you have to open the file manger. After that you have to delete the .nomedia files. After deleting the .nomedia file you have to restart the mobile phone. After restarting the mobile phone you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not.

you can also try to solve this issue by using the repair option which you will get in PC companion software and after using the repair option you will not get any issue. try this solution and if you need any more help then let me know.

Re: SD card not working properly with Sony Ericsson Xperia neo

you have to download the PC companion software in your computer and after downloading the PC companion software you have to install that in your computer. you can easily find the PC companion software from the internet.

once you have installed the PC communion your computer then you have to connect your mobile phone with your computer in PC companion mode and after that you have to go to the support zone in the PC companion and after that you have to select the update option and after that you have to select the repair option.

you can also try to solve this problem by updating the mobile software and after updating the mobile software you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

If you want to download the PC companion for your computer then you have to click here PC COMPANION and after clicking here you have to download it and install it in your computer. I hope this will be helpful for you.

if you are facing the same problem after trying above solution then I will suggest you to contact the Sony Ericsson service center and from there you have to ask about the SD card issue with your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo and after that why will check your mobile phone and solve your problem. if it will be the hardware fault then you may get replacement of mobile .