Thread: Cannot send messages from Sony ericsson Xperia neo

Rajni Guest

Cannot send messages from Sony ericsson Xperia neo

Hi friends I am using Sony Ericsson Xperia neo messages from my mobile phone. This problem started suddenly. Now please tell me what id should do to send the messages from my mobile phone. if anyone facing the same problem then please let me know.

Re: Cannot send messages from Sony ericsson Xperia neo

first you have to switch off your mobile and then remove the SIM card from your mobile phone and after removing the SIM card you have to insert it again and after inserting the SIM card again in your mobile phone you have to try to send the message again and after that check whether you are able to send the messages or not. as far as I know after inserting the SIM card again in your mobile phone again your problem will get solved

Somehow message center number is deleted from your mobile phone and at that is why you are facing this problem. if you want to solve this issue then you have to enter the message center number in your phone.

Yes message center number can cause this issue many times and to solve this issue you have to first add the message center number in your mobile phone manually and after that you will be able to send the messages from your mobile phone. if you don’t know your message center number then you have to first contact the network operator and after that you have to ask for the number. after that add it to your device.

To add the message center number in your mobile phone you have to follow these steps. first you have to tap on the messages from the home screen and after opening the messages you have to go to the settings. after going in to the setting you have to select the text message option and after selecting the text message option you have to tap on the select the service center and after that you have to add the number there and then your problem will get solved.

If you have installed any application related to the messages then you have to first remove the application from your mobile phone and after removing the application you have to check whether you are getting the same issue or not. Sometime applications can also cause this type of the issue.

if you are facing the same problem after trying above solution also then you have to first remove the SIM card from your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo and after removing the SIM card you have to insert any other SIM card in your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo and after inserting any other SIM card you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

If after inserting the other SIM card also if you are not facing the same problem then you have to contact the network operator or you have to replace the SIM card. some time if there is fault in ISM card then also this type of issue can take place. try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

I hope after performing the above solution your problem will get solved.

Sometime by doing the factory reset in the mobile phone also this kind of problem can get solved will also recommend you to try to solve this issue by resetting the mobile phone and after resetting the Sony Ericsson Xperia neo you will be able to send the messages from your mobile phone.

if you don’t know about how to reset the Sony Ericsson Xperia neo then you have to go to the setting and after that you have to select the privacy option and in the privacy option you will find the Factory data reset option and then you have to select the reset phone option and after selecting the reset phone option your problem will get solved. before you do the factory reset in your Factory data reset you have to take the backup of the all the important data such as contacts, messages and other things because resetting the phone will erase all the stuffs from your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo.

If resetting the Sony Ericsson Xperia neo doesn’t help you then you have to try to fix this issue by updating the mobile software and after updating the mobile software when you will try to send the message at that time you will not get any issue. try this solution and after check whether it makes difference or not.

Rajni Guest

I have tried to fix this problem by inserting the message center number in my Sony Ericsson Xperia neo and after doing that I was not able to send the message and after that I have tried different SIM card and with different SIM card also I get the same issue. After that I have also tried to fix the problem by doing the factory reset in my mobile phone but that doesn’t make any difference. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

If you are unable to send the messages after trying above solution also then I would recommend you contact the Sony Ericsson service center and there you have to tell about the problem which you are facing while sending messages and after that they will solve the problem.

Rajni Guest

Well after looking at your solution I have visited the Sony Ericsson service center and their I have discussed about the problem which I am facing in my mobile phone and after that they have solve the issue. now I am able to send the messages from my Sony Ericsson Xperia neo. thank you for helping me.