Thread: How to sort videos in Sony ericsson Xperia neo gallery

How to sort videos in Sony ericsson Xperia neo gallery

Hi friends I have purchased Sony Ericsson Xperia neo mobile phone before some days and in my mobile phone when I use my music player at that time it is very easy to list the music and use it but videos are problem. in videos folder it displays all the videos to gather and it is very difficult to select the required video from there which I required. now let me know is there any way to sort the videos in Sony Ericsson Xperia neo gallery?
    I want to also know what should I do to stop the music in my mobile phone.

Re: How to sort videos in Sony ericsson Xperia neo gallery

I have referred your problem and I would like to tell you that there is not stop button in music player you have to just press play/pause button and it wills stop the music. if you are using the headphone then you have to use the headphone button to play and pause the music.

As far as videos are concern I will suggest you that in Sony Ericsson Xperia neo you can make the group of the photos and videos according to date. You can also group the photos and videos according to location also. to do this you have to follow this steps and after that your problem will get solved.

first you have to open the menu from your home screen and after opening the menu you have to open the gallery. now after opening the gallery you have to tap on the camera option. after that you have to now after that you have to tap on the top right corner. now after that you will be able to sort the videos.

if you are still having the problem while sorting the videos in your then you have to install the MOBO player in your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo and after installing the MOBO player you will not get any problem with the videos in your mobile phone.

if you want to download the MOBO player in your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo you have to click here DOWNLOAD after that you have to install it in your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo.

Thank you for helping me. I have referred your problem and after that I have installed the MONO player in my Sony Ericsson Xperia neo and after installing the MOBO player my problem get solved. in my Sony Ericsson Xperia neo phone there is one more problem started. sometimes all the media from my phone gets disappeared and after that when I restart the mobile phone at that time it get back. but it is really irritating that restart phone very time. is there any solution to fix this issue?

According to me you have to first transfer you all the data from your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo to your laptop or computer and after transferring your data you have to remove the phone from your laptop or computer and after that you have to restart the device. after restarting the mobile phone you have to transfer your all the data back to the mobile phone and after that check whether you are facing the same problem or not.

if above solution doesn’t help you to solve this then you have to do the factory reset in your mobile phone and after doing the factory reset you have to check whether you are getting the same issue or not. I think doing the factory reset will solve your issue.

there is no need to do factory reset in your mobile phone but instead of the factory reset you have to install the astro file manger in your mobile phone and after installing the astro file manger you have to delete all the .nomedia files and after deleting that you have to restart the mobile phone and after that your problem will get solved. I was also having the same problem and after that I have tried some solution and after trying some solution also I was getting the same problem with my mobile and after that I have deleted the .nomedia files from my mobile phone and after deleting that files from my mobile my problem gets solved.

Thank you for helping me after referring you solution I have first tried to solve this issue with the help of the astro file manager but that didn’t helped me and after that I have done software update in my Sony Ericsson Xperia neo and then mobile start working properly. Thank you for helping me.