Thread: Question for Symbian Anna Update/Apps

Question for Symbian Anna Update/Apps

I have recently updated the Anna on my Nokia N8. I am still enjoying my phone but I am having some questions that I want to clarify and so I am posting this over here. First thing is that the Swype is not working on my phone. It was working wel earlier. Now, whenevher I install any of the applications on my computer then my phone freezes and I am not able to open any of the things that needs Keyboard. Other than this when make use of the Grid then I found that there is one icon called Signal Boost and opening that gives me the System error. Is there someone else who is having the same problem with this? If you have any experience of this or if you have any suggestion for this problem then please let me know that.

Re: Question for Symbian Anna Update/Apps

I think that if you do a reset to your phone then that can resolve the problem for you. If you want to do that then before moving to the reset process, you must take the backup for your phone like contacts, Calendar, media, messages, notes as well as installation files. This will secure you from losing the data. After this, check for the update and install that. Please reply if this helps you.

I think that Kickapoo is talking about the hard reset. But before moving to hard reset, you must try to do the soft reset to your phone. You can do this by just dialing *#7370# from your phone. Security code: 12345.

I am not sure that if you have tried with the Ovi Maps 3.08 through weather. As you know that people pay Crazy money for Data costs and having to download through Internet will charge an arm and a leg. Just a considered that perhaps the guys as of BetaLabs would believe returning the whole .sisx file through all the required installation files intended for apps on BetaLabs.

Just contact to the Nokia support and ask them for the problem. They will let you know that hat is the problem with this and how that can be resolved. This will be the best thing that you can do for this.

Smartphones running the Symbian operating system are as versatile but complicated. The Symbian version ^ 3 made over the previous S60 quite a bit better but was back in operation far behind Google's Android and Apple's IOS. The new Symbian Anna is now to bring further improvements. For Nokia phones C6-01, C7 , E7 and N8 provides the appropriate provider for free updates. Updating the operating software runs on a PC. It must have a current version of Nokia Ovi Suite installed. This program then downloads the update from the Internet and installed it over a USB connection on your mobile phone. In the test with a Nokia N8, it is cleared that this will work for you easily. Also, all data stored on the phone were still there afterwards. An update directly to the phone without using your computer would be more comfortable.

Make sure that the language of your phone is set to English and if this is not then set that as English.

Users of Nokia N8 who will be conducting the Update Symbian Anna will have the full support for portrait mode virtual QWERTY keyboard and the split screen. The split screen is shown on the display of the smartphone when, for example, the user can type in an online form and will continue to keep an eye open on any web pages or applications. Symbian Anna, also will bring a compatible smartphone users online browsing experience implemented, thanks to improvements to the built-in browser.

Swype, for latecomers is a virtual keyboard that is installed on your phone and is supposed to be faster than others. To write the words we must draw lines between the letters you want and release the finger, the words appear in an intelligent way to As. My opinion in brief before you leave with the test video, Swype is a very interesting system, and to be honest, it's better than the keyboard base on the N8. Now, to write simple sentences, it's great if you want to enter URLs, using words not in the dictionary, etc., it becomes rather painful. The dictionary does not have enough words so you will not have many suggestions, in addition, when a word is not present, type it "manually" is very slow, the keyboard is not really made for.

Nokia is starting to get into their servers all the necessary updates Symbian Anna for all versions of Nokia N8 and E7 spread across the globe: in all countries, operators and colors available. No one knows when they will begin to release these updates automatically, but the latest should have it within days.

Just visit your nearest Nokia gallery and ask them about this. They will surely help you with all your queries.