Thread: Random restarts and time and date changes in Sony ericsson Xperia neo

Random restarts and time and date changes in Sony ericsson Xperia neo

I have purchased Sony Ericsson Xperia neo and in my mobile phone I am facing problem. Normally while listening the music my mobile restarts randomly and some time my mobile phone show wrong time and date. I have try some solution to fix this issue but I am not able to solve this problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: Random restarts and time and date changes in Sony ericsson Xperia neo

in your problem you have mentioned that you are mobile phone restarts when it you play any MP3 file and that is why I would like to suggest you that first check whether your mobile phone gets restarts while playing any particular file or it happens with very song.

if you have checked and all your songs and if this problem is coming while playing any particular file then you have to remove that file from your mobile phone possibly your file is corrupted. Remove that file from your mobile phone and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem with your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo or not. if you are facing this problem while playing file from your mobile phone then I would suggest you to try to solve this problem by connecting your mobile phone with your computer and after that you have to transfer all the file to your mobile phone and after transferring all the mobile phone you have to disconnect the phone and restart the phone. now after restarting the mobile phone you have to connect the phone again with your computer and after that check whether same problem is coming or not. I hop after performing this steps your problem will get solved.

in your mobile phone you are facing problem with time and date also and that is why I would like to tell you that you have to make sure that you have turned on the auto update time and date option. if that option is disabled in your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo then you have to enable I again and after that check whether your problem get solved or not.

if you don’t know about how to turn on the auto update time and date option then you have to follow this steps.

• first you have to tap on the menu and after that you have to go to the setting.
    • After going in to the setting you have to open the date and time option.
    • After selecting the date and time you have to first check whether you have selected the correct time zone or not.
    • First select the correct time zone and after that check whether same problem is coming or not. if after that also same problem comes then you have to go to the time and date setting .

After that you have to check the automatic option and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

Have you tried to solve this problem by resetting your mobile phone? if you have not tried to solve this problem by resetting the Sony Ericsson Xperia neo then first take the backup of all your contacts from your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo mobile phone and after that you have to reset the mobile phone and your problem will get solved.

if you want do the factory reset in your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo mobile then you have to follow this procedure.
    • first you have to open the menu from the home screen.
    • after that you have to select the setting option.
    • in setting option you have to tap on the privacy option and after that select the reset phone option.

After that it will do the factory reset in your mobile phone and then your problem will get solved.

if after trying above solution also if you are facing the same problem then you should try to update the Sony Ericsson Xperia neo software and after updating the software you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. acceding to me after resetting the mobile phone your problem will get fixed.

After trying above solution also if you are facing the same problem then you have to contact the Sony Ericsson service center and there you have to discuss about the problem which you are facing in your mobile phone. After that they will give you solution for this . I hope after that your problem will get fixed.