Thread: Nokia N8 Anna browser

Nokia N8 Anna browser

There are some of the things that I am getting after the Anna upgrade. The first thing that I noticed is that when I enter some text in some forum then I found that the newline button cannot add line break to it. Other thing is that when I use the PR1.2 browser then I have to double click on the screen for zooming which was working well but with the Anna it is working very differently. Do you have some suggestion or comment on this?

Re: Nokia N8 Anna browser

I think that the upgrade that you have done is not proper and for that reason you are getting this problem. So if you also think the same then what you can do is, do the upgrade once again and see if this can solve the problem that you are facing. This can be one of the possible solutions for this problem.

Anna Symbian has by default the Microsoft Communicator Mobile for Nokia. I have seen this on my Nokia N8 and with this application you can view the status of your contacts if available, at a meeting or other occupation and from the same application can decide how communicate either by SMS, call or email. I remember at the time of its launch and that was only available for the E72 and E52 from the Ovi Store at the time, not thought to extend to other models, said he would come preinstalled on a near future and with this update.

Nokia released finally updating your operating system Symbian version for Nokia smartphones Anna E7, N8, C7 and C6 which are already sold in the country. These devices can upgrade to Symbian Anna to have a better experience on their smartphones.
    • Anna has several improvements including:
    • Revamped user interface.
    • New icons with a better design.
    • Improvements in performance.
    • Applications with better performance.
    • More lasting battery.
    • Enhanced virtual keyboard.
    • New Nokia Navigator.

Anna Symbian is available in Mexico for cell E7, N8, C7 and C6 and can be updated wirelessly with either 3G or WiFi and also from the phone or a PC with Nokia Ovi Suite officer.

It will be better for you to contact to the Nokia customer support and ask them for the issues like this. They will tell you that what is the exact problem with this and how that can be resolved. This will be the best option for you and you will get the most precise way to get this issue solved.

The upgrade can be done to Anna over-the-air directly from the phone or by computer via USB cable, and provides a set of new icons, a faster browser, improved UI for what concerns the type of text and a new version of Nokia Maps, now integrated with social networks and enhanced information on public transport.

Nokia is a name that needs no introduction to lovers of mobile and keep up with the name of the Nokia N8, this is one for the N-series and the smartphone to your claim meets one in hand. Anna SymbianOS you enjoy the new features and HD video playback as well as equipment that you feel in the big screen television. This course is a next-generation phone, if possible.

I've always preferred the Nokia browser. The Opera browser does not like me anyway. I hope that the Belle gets a real browser and Flash can open any website easily.

The browser has been improved: now faster and more intuitive as well have been upgraded to the latest standards. Search functions simplified and more Latin American countries like Mexico, now include public transportation routes. You can check in from Nokia maps and will be reflected in your social networks if the settings, send emails and SMS messages to share your location.