Thread: How to set different Alarms in Nokia X3-02

How to set different Alarms in Nokia X3-02

Hello friends, I am using the Nokia X3-02 and I want to set several Alarms for my phone but I don’t know that how can I do that. I have gone through all the settings in the phone but was not able to get the way to do this. So I am posting this over here so that someone else with the same phone can post the exact way to set different Alarms in Nokia X3-02. So if you know that then please post that over here. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: How to set different Alarms in Nokia X3-02

I am not having this phone but if you wish to have exact way to do that then why don’t you see the manual of the phone where you will get the answer for your problem. I hope, it will be helpful to you.

Hey, it’s very simple [to do that. You can do this with the help of the calendar. All you have to do is, just open the calendar and select option from there. Choose the option Make a Note and select Reminder. Set the alarm on and set all the details as required. I am doing this with the same way and I don’t think that there is some other way to do that.

Just open the menu of your phone and from there open Menu and choose Applications. When you open the Applications then you will see one of the options as Clock and from here you will be able to set many alarms.

Why don’t you read the manual for the phone? It must me mentioned in the manual that whether this is possible or not and if possible then what is the method to do that.

Just go to the alarm in the application and select option and set new alarm. you can set as many alarm you like but there is always a limit for anything. I am not sure about the alarm limit but it may be 10. One of the best thing that I liked is that even if your phone is switched off then also it will ring the alarm.