Thread: Sony ericsson Xperia neo doesnt vibrate in silent mode

Sony ericsson Xperia neo doesnt vibrate in silent mode

Hi guys I am having problem with Sony Ericsson Xperia neo mobile phone. now whenever I switch my mobile phone in silent mode at that time it doesn’t vibrate. please tell me what should I do? Is there any setting I am missing or something wrong with my mobile phone?

Re: Sony ericsson Xperia neo doesnt vibrate in silent mode

I have read your problem and I think you have to first check whether you have set the when sound is off option in vibrate setting in you mobile phone or not. if you have not set this then you have to first set the vibrate mode in to the when sound is off option and after that your mobile phone will vibrate in silent option also.

I will also suggest you the same in Sony ericsson Xperia neo mobile phone there is a option for the vibrate setting and you have to set select the vibration setting when sound is off and after doing that setting you will not face any problem with Sony ericsson Xperia neo mobile phone. to do this setting you have to follow this steps. First you have to tap on the menu in your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo and after tapping on the menu you have to select the setting option and after selecting the setting you have to go to the sound option. In sound option you will see the vibrate option and after selecting the vibrate option you have to choose when sound is off option and after that you have to save that setting. Now check whenever you get call in silent mode at that mobile phone is vibrating or not.

According to me after doing the above steps your problem will get solved easily and if you are facing the same problem after that also then I would suggest you to try to solve this problem by resetting the mobile phone. Some time by resetting the mobile phone also this type of problem can get fixed.

With my Sony Ericsson device also I was facing the same problem and after that I have tried all the possible setting but after doing all the setting also I was getting the same issue and after that I have tried to fix this issue by doing the factory reset in my mobile phone and after doing the factory reset my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and after that your problem will get solved easily.

if you don’t know hot do restore factory setting in your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo mobile phone then you have to do following steps.

• first you have to take the back up of all your data from your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo mobile phone.
    • After that you have to remove the battery from your mobile phone and after that you have to insert the battery again in your mobile phone.
    • now after inserting the battery again you have to hold the right and left button which is located below the display.
    • After that you have to press the power button and then leave the power button.

Now you have to do the further steps according to the instruction given on the screen and after resetting the device if your problem gets fixed then you have to restore all the data in your mobile phone again.

Thank you for replying me and helping me after referring your replies I have first tried to solve this issue by doing the vibrate setting according to your given steps and after doing that also I was facing the same problem. now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by resetting the Sony Ericsson Xperia neo mobile phone and after resetting the Sony Ericsson Xperia neo my problem get solved. now in my mobile phone it has started giving me one more problem. Sometime when I connect my mobile with my computer at that time it gets disconnected automatically.

Please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Well as you have said that in your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo mobile phone you are facing problem while connecting the mobile phone with computer and that is why I will first suggest you try to connect your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo with the help of different USB cable and after that you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

if you are getting the same problem with different USB cable also then I think problem is with your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo or your computer only and if after using the different USB cable problem get solved then there is nothing wrong with your Sony Ericsson Xperia neo mobile but the problem is with your USB cable and you need to replace it. I hope this solution will help you to get rid of this problem.

you can also try to solve this issue by connecting the mobile phone with the different USB ports in your computer and after connecting your mobile phone with different USB port if your problem will get solved then it means that one of your USB port is not getting enough power and that is why you are getting this issue.

you should also try to solve this issue by reinstalling the drivers because many times reinstalling the USB drivers can fix this type of problems.

you can also try to solve this issue by disabling the USB power saving option from the device manger and after that connect the Sony Ericsson Xperia neo with your computer and after that check whether is the situation.

to disable the USB power option in your computer you have to follow this steps.
    • first you have to open the my computer and after that you have to right click and select the properties.
    • After that you have to open the device manger.
    • in device manager you have to click on the USB port and expand it.
    • After that you have to right click on the USB root hub option and after that you have to click on the power management.
    • after that you have to uncheck the “Allow computer to turn off this device to save power” option and after that you have to click on the OK.
    • you have to do this steps with all the USB root hub .

now after that when you connect the Sony Ericsson Xperia neo with your mobile phone at that time you will not get any issue.

If after performing above solution also if you are getting the same problem then there might be something wrong with your mobile phone and I would suggets you to try to fix this issue by updating the mobile software or you should visit the Sony Ericsson service center and there you have to ask for the solution regarding this issue. After that your problem will get solved.

I have turn off the power saving option in my computer after looking at your given steps and after turning off the power option my problem get solved. now I am not facing any issues with my mobile phone. I really appreciate your help.