Thread: Nokia X6 Calendar is one day behind

Nokia X6 Calendar is one day behind

I have noticed one problem with my Nokia X6 phone that I bought recently. Actually, it forget to move forward the date. There is no problem with the time. it is showing properly but the date is one day behind. For example, on 2nd Nov 2010, it shows the date as 1st Nov 2010. I have tried to change that many times but all the times it shows me the same problem. If you have something that can help me then please post that over here.

Re: Nokia X6 Calendar is one day behind

I think that you have set the Automatic time update off in your phone and that is the reason for this issue. So what you can do is, just go to the clock settings and from there set the Automatic time update on and you will be out of the issue. Good Luck!!!

There might be some setting problem and if you are not able to get the solution for this then you can simply do the soft reset to your phone. For doing this, Just go to the settings section of your phone and then select Restore to Factory settings. When you click on that then it will ask for the confirmation. Press OK to confirm and when you do that then it will prompt for the security code. Default security code for all the Nokia phone is 12345. Just type this and press OK. It will start restoring the settings. Once it is completed with that then your phone will be restarted and problem might be resolved.

You might need t do the firmware update to your phone. I think that the phone you are using is having the firmware which is out of date and for that reason you are getting the issue like this. If none of the solutions helps you then you can simply search for the latest firmware release for you phone and then install it on your phone. Many of the similar issues get resolved with this and I hope that it will do the same for you as well.

If soft reset does not help you then you can move on to the hard reset but before doing this, you must take the backup of all the data from your phone as it might be erased from your phone.

Contacting the Nokia will be better option as they will give you the best solution for this. I hope you will be out of this soon.

If the soft reset does not not help you then you can do the hard reset on that. There are more chances that hard reset will let you out of the issue. but before doing that, it is recommended that you must take the backup for the contacts and all the other things from your phone as this will delete all those with this process. Make this as your last option.