Thread: Application problem after ANNA update in Nokia N8

Application problem after ANNA update in Nokia N8

Recently I have installed the update version of ANNA via. Ovi, after the installation the problem arise I can’t use my other application after the installation of Anna. So whenever I try to use the application with the Anna, I get the error. So what are the problems I don’t know so if you friends have any idea about what is happening in my Nokia N8 then please suggest your information your idea will be appreciated

Re: Application problem after ANNA update in Nokia N8

You just reset your new application and best for you to make the new start of that application. If there are the problems between the new and the old version of your application then it defiantly solve this problems. Dial *#7370# followed by 12345 if required and after that set up the phone manually. You will lose everything that you have store on your phone, and it take some time as well as effort, but should be the best solution for the whole thing working as it be supposed to work as before.

You just install that Anna application. And reinstall it back, may be its works, since sometime happened that the application is not install properly and start creating problems to the devices. Or may be some file from that application are missing, so the best option to get start your application once more is to delete the entire file of Anna and reinstall that application once more.

Anna is the newer improved version of Symbian. If you install the Anna update then your camera functioning good. However the phone some time functions slowly but that can be fixing by the Anna update. And for your issue may your processor is slow to user this application because the working of processor is also important factor in order to run the latest application.

First of all you need to know how to install Anna, may you have not installing your Anna properly, so the following procedure should require while installing Anna. So first you have to find the update is short of your area or not. Then you have to start the Soft Ware Update application and you have to wait for some time while it refresh the List of the updated SW. as soon as it refresh the List it will show in the List if the updated SW is available there. And from that List of updated soft ware you have to select the latest version of the Anna and then you have to install it.