Thread: Ipad only plays video but no sound when plugges with Composite AV Cable

Ipad only plays video but no sound when plugges with Composite AV Cable

I was having an iphone with me , I had bought it around a six month back , having faith in Apple’s devices , so Idecided to buy an ipad for my son , but I never knew that it will come up with some issues .We bought the Composite AV Cable for my son to use with his IPad. Once plugged, it produces sound but there is no video. Anybody have any suggestions? Please give your replies in bulk.

Re: Ipad only plays video but no sound when plugges with Composite AV Cable

Well, to start with, you have to understand that it doesn't just play video out automatically, it does not reflect the display, and doesn't work everywhere.Not all apps are set to, or are permitted to, port video out. Those who are not able to export video comprise a few of the video player apps; regularly, that will be a DRM issue.Give a little more info on you're trying to carry out and somebody will be able to inform you whether or not it's supposed to be working.

The Composite AV Cable isn't worth the spending. They construct class doesn't defend the 50 bucks I used up for them. The wiring appear too delicate and they will rupture after 6 months. Why can't Apples AV Cables function the means others products AV Cables function. Like the PSP, I posses a PSP and I purchased Composite AV cables for it. Guess what it reflects what my PSP is doing. I know Apple can perform it so don't they. It's easy to make an AV cable that reflets my iPad on my TV.

I don't believe with anything you state and don't get the reaction that you either know what you're discussing about or are the least bit concerned in listening to anybody else. Not for you, then, but for others who may hesitate into this thread and your unlucky posts, the following then, obviously still without bothering to check in any way earlier, you go out and get the 'Monitor' wire, by which I presume you signify VGA, and this based on yet an additional bad guess and a failure on your piece to do any research

Just happened to me this morning connecting my Ipad to my Pioneer big screen TV using the Apple Composite AV Cable. Only video 7 nil audio.
    Finally got the sound going by soft resetting my Ipad. That is, hold down the power & home buttons simultaneously for about 5 seconds. Slide to off. Then again & wait for the Apple logo to restart the Ipad.