Thread: Which are the latest cheap android tablet

Which are the latest cheap android tablet

I am thinking to buy a android tablet but i am mot willing to spend much for it so is there any latest cheap android tablet in the market? what are the advantage and disadvantage of different cheap android tablets? and what are their best features?

Re: Which are the latest cheap android tablet

If you are willing to but the cheap android tablet thinking in mind that iw will be able to replace your PC work than i am sorry to tall you that you wont get Microsoft word or other common functionality of computer in your tablet they are hardly worth to say word processor to them they are still in their infancy and i think they still have to cover a long distance in order to provide common PC functionality.i will say they will still need a generation or two in order to be called as a true word processor.

You will find may of cheap android tablet but unfortunately most of the cheap ones are using "resistive touch screens" rather then using the "capacitive touch screens" which wont give you a good performance if you try to use your fingers you might be need a stylus every time to get the best performance from them.I have PS 128MB in my mind but the thing is that for the android you wont find a good memory than 128 MB because of which many applications wont be compatible i just wish they would have at least 256MB or more in order to say them worth.

One of the biggest problem with this cheap tablets is that their touch screen gets smudge because of which it is very hard to click on tiny things and some time even after using a stylus when you try to tap an item softly the tap is often registered at a different location and if you try using your fingers for the same then you will face the same problem for more no of times they are basically designed for screen gestures with only some finger friendly use where stylus does not work well and here the stylus usually scratches the screens faster than a finger so you need a good screen protector as well which unfortunately reduce the sensitivity of the stylus as well as the fingers.

I will suggest you to get a new Acer Iconia Tab A100 it is quiet cheap as it range starts from $330 and it runs on "Android Honeycomb" basically like all the other and more expensive "Android tablets" this tablet comes with almost with the same features and functions it is basically a dual core Tegra 2 processor but it does not actually have a long battery life as compared to the other tablets which is a bad feature of it but it has a 7-inch screen and its storing capacity starts from 8gb but it is likely to be worth as it is nice cheap Android tablet when you compare it to the other expensive tablet in the market.

I have some cheap tablets in my mind and i will like to suggest you as well
    • "Advent Vega"-it is a Dual-core Tegra 2, 10" and it comes with capacitive touch screens as well for £200.
    • "Rockchips 2918" Android 2.3 OS 7 with capacitive touch screen tablet for approximately $200.00

just check them out i think you will like it.

If you can spend some more bucks instead of buying a cheap android tablet than i will like to inform you that Vizio is making an Andriod 3.0 tablet it is a bit expensive compared to the other cheap tablets but it is really worth if you compare it with all the other expensive tablets in the market you can probably get it at $350,you can just check it out even i am willing to but this one rather than buying some other cheap tablet and then later crying for buying it.