Thread: Getting White screen on Nokia X2-01

Getting White screen on Nokia X2-01

Hello guys I am new to this forum site and I am using Nokia X2-01 Phone. And I am having some difficulty with this phone. Actually at whatever time I am using the phone at that moment it shows me a white screen from some time and after that it works fine. So I don’t know why it is showing me white screen. Is it normal with this phone or else it a fault of this phone. Please share your useful replies with me to solve this issue. I am sure that you guys will help me to solve this issue. All replies are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Getting White screen on Nokia X2-01

Hello as per my knowledge you have to perform hard reset on your phone. Basically this will help you to innovating OS as a ROM. So please do it and then try to use it again. So initially perform with it then and see if it’s helpful for you or not.

I already try with it but it’s not working. Even I try to find about this on a site of Nokia but there also I did not get any solution for my query. So if you are having any other solutions then please share it with me. And even I am having one more issue with this phone. Whenever I am trying to access internet at that moment it shows me a new version of opera mini is obtainable click for upgrade it. And at what time I click on upgrade it at that moment it download Opera mini version 5 in my game folder. And even it’s not upgrading my default browser. And even at what time I enter any URL at that moment it shows page is loading but it’s not loading it at all. So this is the issue I am facing with this phone. So if you are having any solution for both of these issues then please share it with me.

Hello I try to find about your query and I found the following link as it’s not an related to your phone but the other Nokia phone also having this same issue. Then please go through it and see if it’s helpful for you or not. I am sure this will help you.
    White screen on Nokia c3-00

It’s a common issue with the every Nokia phone. So it’s not a big issue. I will suggest you to go to the Nokia care center and tell them your issue if your phone is under warranty. I am sure they will help you to solve your issue. Some day before I was facing the same issue with my Nokia E5 then I went into Nokia care and within 2 days they solve my issue.

Me to faced the same problem.
    Do the following the problem will be solved:
    1. Restart your phone (power on - off)
    2. Leave the phone for 10 minutes untouched
    3. Press the menu key (if you press power/end key the phone will go off)
    4. The display will appear now!!

let me know if it works for you!

Quote Originally Posted by WinsomeK View Post
    Hello guys I am new to this forum site and I am using Nokia X2-01 Phone. And I am having some difficulty with this phone. Actually at whatever time I am using the phone at that moment it shows me a white screen from some time and after that it works fine. So I don’t know why it is showing me white screen. Is it normal with this phone or else it a fault of this phone. Please share your useful replies with me to solve this issue. I am sure that you guys will help me to solve this issue. All replies are appreciated. Thanks in advance.