Thread: internet working very slowly in nokia E6

internet working very slowly in nokia E6

Hi, I am nokia E6 user from last couple of months but still I am having some problem with the internet, as I have activated internet planned but when I was accessing the internet on that It was working very slowly in that as don’t know what was the actual problem in that.

Because that was not for the first time I have already used for too many times previously. but this sudden change is quite pathetic, is there anyone having same issue with the phone?

Re: internet working very slowly in nokia E6

See there could be so many reason that causing such a problem in the phone thus I would like to first of all suggest you that you should make sure whether the settings that you have made is working perfectly or not. Because see it is exclusively depends on the settings that we made for accessing the internet, and as we set the values internet works actually work according to that.

I am agree with the above user as you should try to make sure all the settings are perfectly made and after that another thing that actually affects internet speed is the application that we use to access internet, some people used to access the internet through the default browser only and that also make difference in internet speed.

Thus I would like to tell you about that only as if you are also accessing the internet through that only, so obviously it would work slowly for sure. Thus according to me you should try to make use of another application or browser for accessing internet, and the best according to me is the operamini that you can download from internet, at least you’ll get noticeable difference in the indenter speed.

As you have mentioned that it was working perfectly, so let me ask you as have you changed the network operator after that, or you are using the same carrier?

Because if you are using another carrier then it might be possible that the current one doesn’t provide that much speed that you were having previously.

I think you should to make firmware reset so that all the previous cache would be deleted and so that it will not make any data barrier that will cause such a problem.

But while doing that you should always make sure that you have make backup of each and every important data from your mobile so that you can restore it again to your mobile, though soft reset doesn’t wiped anything but hard reset do this for sure.

I am agree with the above user but still according to me if you are just willing to make software resetting then my recommendation is to update the current firmware rather than software resetting. Because though you reset the firmware you’ll restore the same firmware but after updating it you’ll get newer version and may this will improve the data speed of your internet.

Though all the users have mentioned about the internet plans and all the thing required thing but still will you please tell me how you are trying to access the internet? I mean to say through the mobile activated plan or through some other device?

Because see if you are trying to access internet through some other device called as from the router or from other wireless device, so you should make sure that all the settings that you have made is perfectly ok and especially with the WIFI case. You should ensure whether the settings are same at both the end, and there isn’t any barrier between the router and the device because extension in distance between the device will surely cause changes in the internet speed.

No, I am having the same plan as I was having previously, and that’s why I have mentioned that I have get the noticeable change in the internet speed.

Anyways thanks for the suggestion.

Actually I am agree with the above users and don’t know why you are experiencing such sudden change in your internet speed but still sometimes it also depends on the data plan as well that we use to activate, thus you must have higher your plan in order to get very good speed.

And if suppose you are willing to pay some good money I would like to recommend you that you should try to get 3G connection for you mobile.

Because through that you’ll surely get very good internet speed, as I am using the same on my Sony Ericsson X10.