Thread: gettin error "communication failure" while access nokia mails after firmware update in Nokia X3-02

gettin error "communication failure" while access nokia mails after firmware update in Nokia X3-02

Hi, I have purchase Nokia X3-02 before two months and when I checked the software version of the mobile I came to know that it is older one, but no doubt as It was working perfectly, but after seeing the newer version I just make updated to the current firmware, and from that day I am having nightmare with the firmware really.

When I was trying to setup mails through that I was getting different errors each and every time, for Example “communication error. Try again later” or “service temporarily unavailable”. And still I havent’t configured the account yet, is there any one here having the same problem with their mobile?

Do they have any suggestion?

re: gettin error "communication failure" while access nokia mails after firmware update in Nokia X3-02

See whenever we want to access any data from the internet we have to make some settings first in the mobile called “packet settings” so that we can access the data from the internet.

Thus according to me you should try to make sure whether you have made those settings first or not, because without that you’ll not be able to configure the mails in your mobile. but if suppose you have already done it then make sure that you have configured it perfectly.

Or simply as a best option we should not configure the settings directly on our own rather we can simply retrieve the settings from the network operator itself. And that will surely work for sure.

re: gettin error "communication failure" while access nokia mails after firmware update in Nokia X3-02

Hhave you tried to open other website? If not then you should first of all try that so that you can at least figure out whether the internet is running or not. and if there is the only problem than as the above user mentioned get the settings first and then try the same again.

I think you should try to reset your device at least for one time so that you can figure out whether there is some problem with the firmware or not. because see resetting the firmware can resolve many problem whether it is of hardware or regarding the software. When it comes to resetting the phone there is two different methods through that you can do this. they are soft resetting and hard resetting.

You should carry out with soft reset and if that doesn’t help at all you should try with hard reset as well. but let me tell you as soft resetting will not wiped the data from the mobile rather all the previus settings would be recovered, but if you make a hard resetting that all the data from the mobile would be wiped out thus it is strongly recommended as to make a backup first and then do resetting.

I have read somewhere as this the problem with the firmware itself and we can’t do anything with it, don’t know whether they are right or I am wrong literally.

And the worst thing that I have noticed is like the mobile which were actually comes preloaded with this version is very good at their performance. Then why there is some problem with this version?

I think you should try to make a firmware updating to your current version because there should be some problem with your current software. because I also uses the same version that’s v6.00 in my mobile and it works perfectly without any problem.

And thus I can say that there could be some problem with your current software and it would be resolved after reinstalling the firmware.

Do we downgrade the current firmware to its previous version? Because really I am fed up of this firmware in my mobile and want to install the one that I was having previously.

Anyways thanks for the suggestion, but if suppose there is any method through which we can downgrade the system firmware then please post it here as I really need it.

I think you should try to visit the service center first because they will only be able to help you somehow if you are still having any problem with the nokia mails.