Thread: How is WP7 Marketplace Enabler?

How is WP7 Marketplace Enabler?

Hello guys I am a windows phone user and I want to know about the WP7 Marketplace Enabler and I am thinking to get into in my cell phone and enjoy It so anyone with any idea then please help me out of this. And suggest me something regarding this so that I would be having a good idea about this, please have a good discussion.

Re: How is WP7 Marketplace Enabler?

Hey this is really a nice application I think you can roam around the market place by the help of Zune software. And this application is simple software to registry tweak which would be allowing all the user of the windows to download the free and purchase applications. credit card would be needed for this and the other thing I would like to say that this is a very important application for those windows user who are not having a marketplace around them and are not able to access the desktop all the time for a the application so this would be the useful application for those guys.

Oh yes I am enjoying this application and it is really awesome I am liking it a lot. I am now able to get the applications for my windows phone I was just searching for something like this. Thanks for the windows to come up with this. That’s the reason I have been a big fan of the windows they never let their user get down.

Definitely this is an useful software and it is very useful and lots of people has been over it from the day it has been released and I don’t think that they are having any problem they are a good application I am also one of those user who have been waiting for something like this. And yes you are right that windows has been very good in serving the best to their users they have been responding nicely to their users and there requirements always. I knew they would be coming up with something like this.

Now problem atall using this application nicely very easy to use and getting lots of application and download failure and no problem in transferring money and all everything fine just awesome people thinking to go with it should get the one now.

So you all are not having any problem with this means you all have been very lucky with it. Why its always me with whom the application just denies to work properly I thought to enjoy the application and the problem started to kick me off it is not accepting the credit card now what can id o this is so irritating I dint ever thought that this application also would be cheating with me. Again facing a bad luck is there anyone who has been facing the same problem please help me out.

Don’t worry this was the same problem which I have been facing just don’t worry what you need to do it uninstall the application and the do system restore and then again install the application and I am sure that the problem would be solved.

Well I think that you are getting the problem because of you have been inserting different credit card number and different country I mean that your country must not be matching the credit card code and that’s why it is not accepting the code you need to change your country and be sure everything is appropriate I am sure this would be solving your problem and if not then just take it to the service c enter if any closer to you and if not possible then mail the technical support team I am sure they would be replying you and helping you out of this.

I wonder why you have been facing the problem I and many of my friends has been using this application and jno one is facing the problem see to that you are entering the right code and I think that you are the only one which has been facing the problem with this application:

Just have a talk with your bank and ask them about this they would be giving you an international credit card number which can be used irrespective of the country and I am sure that this would be helping you and would be solving all the problem I had the same problem and I have done the same thing and the problem got solved so I am suggesting you this and hope this would be working with you ttoo.

Nice discussion guys thanks for commenting over my thread and making it so important. I have gone through with all the comments and they seem to be very useful so i would be saying thanks to all of you guys to put effort to suggest me your views.