Thread: camera stopped working in Lenovo X201

Rajni Guest

camera stopped working in Lenovo X201

I have Lenovo X201laptop which I am using from last few months and suddenly integrated camera of the laptop has stopped working. Now please tell me what should I do make my camera work again. if anyone have solution regarding this then please help me.

Re: camera stopped working in Lenovo X201

I have gone thought your problem and I would like to tell you that you have to first check whether camera is listed in the device manager or not. if the camera is not listed in the device manager then you it means drivers are not installed.

if you want to check in the device manager then you have to first open the my computer and after opening the my computer you have to right click on the open are and after that you have to select the properties. after selecting the properties you have to select the device manager and after opening the device manger you have to check whether your camera is listed there or not. if it is not listed there then it means you have not installed the drivers.

you have to first insert the laptop drivers CD in your laptop and after inserting the laptop drivers CD you have to install the Integrated Camera drivers in your laptop and after installing the drivers you have to restart the laptop and after laptop restarts you have to try to use the camera again and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think after installing the drivers you will not get any issue.

in my laptop also camera was not working and after that I have thought that this problem is related to the drivers and after that I have reinstalled the drivers in my laptop and after reinstalling the drivers also I was getting the same problem. now after that I have done windows update and after doing the windows update my problem get solved.

well according to me you are facing this problem because there might be something went wrong with your drivers files in your laptop and that is why I would like to tell you that you have to first uninstall the camera drivers from your laptop and after removing the drivers you have to install the Ccleaner in your laptop. Now after installing the Ccleaner n your laptop you have to restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop you have to install the camera drivers again and after installing the drivers you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

According to me you need to download the updated Integrated Camera drivers for your laptop and after downloading that drivers and after downloading that drivers you have to install it in your laptop and after installing that you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not.

if you want to download the Integrated Camera then you have to visit the Lenovo official site and after that you have to search your laptop model and after that you have to select the operating system and after that downlaod it in your laptop and after that install it.

You can also download the Integrated Camera for Lenovo X201 by clicking here DOWNLOAD and after that install it in your laptop and then camera will start working again.

Rajni Guest

As you have said that I have to check in the device manger and after referring that I have checked in the device manger and after checking that I have also tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the camera drivers and after reinstalling that also I was getting the same problem. After updating the drivers also I was getting the same problem. Please tell me how to fix this issue?

Thank you in advance.

sometimes due to file crashes with system file also this type of problem can occurs and that is why I would like to tell you that you have to repair your operating system and after repairing the operating system you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

as you have mentioned that after trying above solution also you are facing the same problem and that is why I would like to tell you that concoct the Lenovo support and you have to ask for the solution regarding camera problem and after that they will solve your issue. I hope after doing that your camera will start working normally.