Thread: Is it possible to charge BlackBerry without BlackBerry charger

Is it possible to charge BlackBerry without BlackBerry charger

I have a Blackberry phone and my warranty period is over and my charge is not working. And I am not getting the original charge near my place. So please can anyone suggest me what should I do. Because of my Charger I am not able to use my blackberry phone.

Re: Is it possible to charge BlackBerry without BlackBerry charger

I was also having a same problem with my Blackberry 8530 Curve Charger, so one of friend of mine has suggested me to do a thing. He gave me his Nikon AC Adapter EH-68P which was having the input= 100-240V ~ 50/60HZ, output = 5V = 0.5A. And also the USB of Nokia 6220 which he was having, I have connected both of them and connect my Blackberry phone, as I have connected all of them and my Blackberry 8530 Curve was able to charge and the Blackberry 8530 Curve was charged. Now I am happily using my Blackberry 8530 Curve.

Even I have tried the same method and it has worked for my Blackberry phone, as the phone is been able to get charged through the other charger until it is been able to fit the USB cord into it.

Well the EH-68P is an AC Adapter Charger which can be used to power select Nikon cameras from an AC power source, so it is useful to shoot for the long sessions. Even it also recharge the battery of the camera, as it has the USB point in it so the connection is been done by the USB cord with the camera. So if you try to connect the phone which is been charge through the USB, then phone will be charged. Such that you have to connect the Phone with phone USB to the EH-68P AC Adapter Charger and start the switch and as you start the switch the phone will show the charging is been started, so you try and also use it, as the phone user have tried and show you.