Thread: YouTube stream slow on 3G signal on Apple iPhone 3G

YouTube stream slow on 3G signal on Apple iPhone 3G

Hello friends, I am using the Apple iPhone 3G 16 GB which is running 4.1 or Jailbreaker and I was thinking, that why does the streaming of the YouTube become slow on the 3G signal, as I am getting the problem of the slow streaming of the video on the YouTube and if I see after some after some while (as I keep the videos to be loaded so I can see in some time) then it is be stream nearly about 3% of the video in the time of 1 hour, well this is really frustrating me as my girlfriend is having an android phone and her YouTube streams instantly and also it hardly ever freezes to buffer the video. So please help me and give me some suggestion what to do.

Re: YouTube stream slow on 3G signal on Apple iPhone 3G

You can do a soft reset of the phone and try to close all the application which are been running and also use the 3Gsignal of yours, I think it might be the reason which is happening in your phone.

Well my friend it actually depends on the 3G signal strength which you are using or getting, or it might be also of the carrier that you are using is having the slow or the weak strength and also there might be numerous of the other factors which is creating the problem to stream the videos on the YouTube. So to make sure that it is not a phone issue, then you can try using YouTube on the Wi-Fi connection and see that it is working perfectly or not with that, if it working with the Wi-Fi then it can be that your carrier might be having problems. So you can check out for the method which I have told you to do.

I think you might be using the YouTube application for the videos you can try from the browsing via safari and see that it is the same over there also or not, if not then re-install the YouTube application on your phone.

My friend I also agree with the above user comment, as you have said that you are using or running the iPhone on the Jailbreaker then you can do one thing which is that you can use the MXtube which is there in the cydia and you can easily get it and installed it on the phone. As the MXtube allows you to download the YouTube videos or even to stream the video on the low or high HD quality. So you can use it and get it for yourself and also you can do it for yourself and see that you are still getting the slow streaming over there or not.

You can try to switch to the other phone and test the signal of your carrier by inserting your SIM card on the other phone and check that you are still getting the slow streaming of the video, if yes then it is reason of the carrier you are using.

Well my friend, I would only suggest to upgrade the operating system of the phone, as you might be having the older one and also you will not able to get the video properly stream. So you try to update the operating system and you might be able to get the latest and also the best application and which works faster and also the YouTube application in it which work well and also you will be able to steam the video in the actual proper way which it should be, you can try the above user method and get it done then you can try for yourself. So you try that and if that does not work then you can try the method which I told you.

Yes I also think that the upgrading of the operating system of the phone and the problem which is having with the YouTube streaming of the videos, so you better do that and try for the phone.