Thread: dell studio 1558 does not start

dell studio 1558 does not start

Hello friends I am using dell studio 1558 laptop in which I have recently installed windows vista operating system and it was working fine. it has suddenly stopped working. When I have press the power button at that time it does nothing. please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: dell studio 1558 does not start

First check whether Fan is working properly or not. because if the fan is not working then I think this is the overheating issue and that is why you have to first check whether fan is working or not. if fan is working properly then you have to remove the battery and plug the laptop with the help of the charger and after that try to start it and see what happens. You have to also make sure that your battery is not empty. try to solve this issue by keeping the laptop charging for some time and after charging for sometime you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

if you are not getting any help from above solution then you should visit the Dell service center and after that you have to tell the problem which you are facing and after that they will check your laptop and solve the issue. I hope after that your problem will get solved.

Re: dell studio 1558 does not start

after referring your solution I have first remove the battery and place it again and after that when I have tried to start the laptop at that time also it game me same issue. now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by changing the battery at that time also same thing happen. Now after that I have visted the Dell service center and then they have fixed the problem.