Thread: Motorola Xoom vs. Acer Iconia vs. Samsung Galaxy 10.1

Motorola Xoom vs. Acer Iconia vs. Samsung Galaxy 10.1

Hi, I am about to buy a good tablet for myself but I have some confusion about the three I have mentioned in the title, because when it comes to configuration all of them have almost same hardware and they uses the same operating system as well.

So what are the dissimilarities that we can expect from them? anyways whatever it would be but still which one would be better to have, they are almost quite older one thus if there is better than this three so mention that as well, I neither have any brand preference nor any price limitation, as this is my first tablet so I am very eager to have any of them.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Motorola Xoom vs. Acer Iconia vs. Samsung Galaxy 10.1

Have you ever look at the specifications of any because they are almost same but still the difference is in the hardware that it uses and the brand off course.

And you must be aware of the thing that Samsung is the leading brand that provides too many products with variety of range. Thus it might be possible that you’ll get it with higher price among this three.

as you have mentioned that you don’t have any price nightmare thus according to me the best one would be to have from the apple Ipad 2. As there is two different models but the only difference between them is like one of them has WIFI and 3G both.

And there are three different storing capacity in which you can have it, I mean to say you can have either 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB. And the main thing about the WIFI+3G tablet is like it is available at AT&T and Verizon as well.

SPCIFICATION:

Along with that you can have 9.7-inch diagonal LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology with 1024-by-768-pixel resolution.

CHIP: 1GHz dual-core Apple A5 custom-designed, high-performance, low-power system-on-a-chip

For further information you can visit : http://www.apple.com/ipad/specs/

I have bought Motorola xoom just because it has honeycomb preloaded, and that’s the main difference that you’ll have in this three mentioned tablet, because as the extent to I know galaxy tab can support till gingerbread only, or I might be wrong but still I am pretty sure.

Another good thing that I like about this tablet is its’s 5 mega pixel of camera, through which we can have incredible pictures. and though you have mentioned that you don’t have any problem with the price but still you should at least mentioned the specification that you are expecting from the tablet, so that we can assist better.

I am using galaxy tab and really it is good for sure thus according to that one would be best for you, you can simply check the below mentioned site for more information.

http://www.samsung.com/global/micros...10.1/spec.html

and it looks actually smart by the way

I am not the tablet user but still when I seen three of them I was quite amaze with the Acer IConia tablet as it also has very good features.

Next generation touch experience – The ICONIA TAB W500 commences the Acer Ring that puts a collection of user-friendly touchable applications and cool utilities at your fingertips. merely scroll through the obtainable applications and hit to open the one you desire.

Absolute touch control – Tap away on the 10.1” HD 1280x800, multi-touch screen for seamless interaction with your digital world.

Portability meets productivity – With the full-size dock able keyboard absolute with Ethernet port for fast Internet connections, a USB port for external gadgets, and the integrated Acer FineTrack pointing gadget with two keys for easy steering, the Acer ICONIA TAB W500 make a faultless connection among portability and efficiency.

Share, play and enjoy - find out the ease of clear. Acer's attractively straightforward media sharing system with ICONIA TAB W500.

– hey thanks for the suggestion but still when I seen the configuration I came to know that the IPAD2 and other three devices uses different OS, isn’t it? so what is the difference between them, or do they make difference in performance?

Because really apart from this two as well, I like another one and that’s IPAD 2.

off course there is a big difference in the OS you have mentioned, and IOS is quite rather much better than the android, and off course this will comes with the apple products only. And there is no comparison between this two OS, as one is too good. With the IOS you can have,

Elegant and intuitive interface –

The world’s largest collection of mobile applications -

Hardware and software made for each other –

Multi-Touch technology, Up to 10 hours of battery life,

It’s safe and highly secure -

I think you havent made any search for the same in this forum, as you should make search first because there are too many threads already made for this. you can simply visit that for further information.