Thread: Require recommendation for android 2.3 gingerbread tablet

Require recommendation for android 2.3 gingerbread tablet

Hi, I am about to buy a new tablet for myself but as usual I am confused after seeing too many models, as really this is quite difficult to choose any when we have too many options.

Actually I am looking a model to replace my old desktop computer. I thought some of you would help me make a decision which tablet (if any) would be best for me. The very basic need that I expect in the model is like accessing email, surfing the web and reading blogs. And along with this making easy Word documents, graphs, calendars, etc.

I have heard that almost each and every model comes with the same operating system as I have mentioned in the title, so whether there is any difference in those tablets or they are almost same?

Any suggestion rather recommendation would be surely appreciated.

Re: Require recommendation for android 2.3 gingerbread tablet

Surely I would like to suggest you but still there are too many factors that you should try to specify first of all in order buy any model. And some of them are listed below:

• Screen size:
    • operating system:
    • touch screen:
    • price:
    • brand preference:
    • memory:
    • internal memory:
    • SD card support:
    • battery performance:

I am agree with the above user as you should first of all make sure the hardware specifications as well, because see though they uses the same operating system but still there are too many tablets with different performance, and the hardware specification is the only factor that makes them work in different manner.

And off course sometimes brands also matters when it comes to apple and many such. But still I would say Apple iPad 2 is still of very higher price but if you just have a glance you’ll like it for sure though it had different operating system but still powerful than android 2.3.

according to me you should get HP TouchPad FB355UA Tablet as I am using the same one, and really it works too good. And the hardware specification is also quite good.

I would like to tell you about the tablet specification.

Screen resolution: 9.7" LED Touch screen with 1024x768 resolution.
    Operating system: WebOs 3.0
    Internal memory: 16 GB
    Battery life: 9 hours.

I know you are actually looking for the tablets which has gingerbread but still this one is quite good rather better than ever it was before. And this one will cost you around $250.99 - $255.0.

As you are also aware about the fact as there are too many models but still I would like to tell you about some of the best models, and you can simply have a glance at its specification.
    1. Apple iPad 2 16GB Wi-Fi Tablet

2. HP (Hewlett-Packard) TouchPad FB355UA Tablet

3. Lenovo IdeaPad K1 Black Tablet

4. Barnes and Noble Nook Color Wi-Fi tablet

5. Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Tablet

6. Samsung Galaxy Tab Wi-Fi Gray Tablet

If you would be more specific to any particular model than we can compare them perfectly, thus I would suggest you to select any of them at least.

If you are seem for a contemptible Android tablet with honest specifications, you may thank me for this post.

While probing the internet for a inexpensive Android tablet, I staggered upon a tablet called the Herotab M6. For only $160, the tablet will have an Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system as you have expected and other nice specification polite enough to carry out your basic computing requirements. What I like about this tablet is that while you buy a unit, the pack up will comprise a free screen protector and free slip case.

You might be thinking that the tablet will have the same resistive touch screen like other well; I would say you are incorrect since the tablet will have an impressive 7-inch 5 points multi-touch screen display. apart from this when we concern the hardware it features a 1 GHz single-core RK2819 processor, 512MB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, microSD card slot which you can expand up to 32GB, and full-sized USB port. It might not the most powerful tablet but still for its price, it is a pretty good deal.

I would like to have Samsung Galaxy Tab Wi-Fi + 3G Gray Tablet but still don’t you think as this one is quite older model rather we can have too many other models ?

See according to me that doesn’t matter actually, because newer one rather changed is not always better.

And what else you need If you are getting actual one you have expected. And the main benefit would be like you’ll get it cheaper than other.

I have same opinion as the above user as I was also confused about the same thing and I just put an end over Motorola Xoom Black Wi-Fi Tablet. Though I get it with another version of android operating system but I have now updated it to gingerbread.

And as far as brands are concern if would be better if you choose good one.

I am planning to have either Lenovo ThinkPad Wi-Fi Black Tablet or Acer Iconia Tab A500-10S32u Tablet. So any idea which one would be better to have?

And really very thanks for the prompt replies.

I would like to tell you about the best tablet models so that you can have idea figure out any one of them. and this one was the 10 hottest tablets to watch in 2011.

• Apple iPad 2

• The Amazon tablet

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

• ASUS Eee Pad Transformer

• B&N Nook Color

• HP TouchPad

• Acer Iconia Tab A500

• HTC Flyer

• BlackBerry PlayBook

• Motorola Xoom