Thread: Acer Aspire D255-TDQ55 does not boot

Acer Aspire D255-TDQ55 does not boot

I tried to start my lap top but it is unable to , I have all my data in it and I need it , it starts and automatically displays an error message that the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. windows installation cannot proceed. to install windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation. I tried by pressing Fn anf esc but still not able to start it please help ?

Re: Acer Aspire D255-TDQ55 does not boot

As your lap top is not starring try to format it as per given instructions :
    Restart your computer. When the computer starts you will see your computer's hardware being listed. When you see this information start to gently tap the F8 key on your keyboard repeatedly until you are presented with the Windows Advanced Boot Options screen Using the arrow keys, select the Safe Mode with networking option. Then press the enter key on your keyboard to boot into Windows Safe Mode. If it does not work, insert your Windows bootable disc and boot. Choose the repair option . This will repair your windows and your data will not be lost .

Re: Acer Aspire D255-TDQ55 does not boot

If your laptop is unable to boot then format it . Format only C drive and let installation be complete and take back up of your data , formatting would not affect your data. If still your laptop is not starting then contact your manufacturer for assistance .