Thread: can we have alienware custom nameplates?

can we have alienware custom nameplates?

Hi, I am about to buy a good laptop, either m11xr3 or m14 or m15 for myself but I don’t know which one would be better to have. And the main question about them was like can we have custom nameplates when ordering a laptop.

Because I am about to buy a laptop that means surely I’ll get another plat for sure and by the way I want to give my laptop to another co-worker. Will so are all of them the same size? I mean to say in dimensions and screw locations, so that I can simply replace it with his name?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: can we have alienware custom nameplates?

What a good question to ask really it was good, and as far as I know my current name plate on my M11x is from my old 15x is same in dimension, but I haven’t seen any such thing ever before as this is my second one, but after seeing this question I was also eager to let you know about this.

I was also not aware about this thing but still as the above user mentioned i am quite agree with him but still if you want to be more specific or confident you can have option to call dell support center and ask for the same after all they are the one who will help you with this, better and specifically.

Because I want to buy them and as I stay where there isn’t any such facility through which we can buy a customized nameplate for the machine.

And apart from this I have heard that they only give nameplates while ordering only, not in other way, however you supposed it.

Exactly I am agree with the above user, as when I called them about the same thing there were some countries such as Canada, New Zealand, and many more don’t have such option while ordering a machine, thus being confirmed is the best way.

Yeah off course you can do it as I have order my third one with another name apart from mine. And it is too simple procedure.

Whenever we make our order there should be an option to type what you wanted them to engrave and if you did it, they will ship to you with the custom name you have mentioned for the nameplate and with the alienware language symbols below your name.

And the best part is like we don’t we have to pay no extra charge for this.

Thanks for the suggestions guys but still I have some another doubt as when I ordered it for the first time it was engraved by mistakenly with another name and that I came to know after delivery so is there any way through which we can have another one?

And actually I was about to buy another one with nothing written on it as in other words simply blank.

As the extent to I know they only gives such nameplates when we order the machine, but after that we can’t have it for another time.

But still there are so many website’s which gives such a nameplates and that you can buy it from Ebay, Amazon or any other E-commerce website.