Thread: Steps to move AlienRespawn from stock drive to aftermarket drive

Steps to move AlienRespawn from stock drive to aftermarket drive

Hello guys I have been thinking about moving the AlienRespawn from stock drive to aftermarket drive Is this possible and how? Please share your view about it and help me out with anything what you know about the AlienRespawn it would be really appreciated and I am waiting for the better solutions which would be giving me some clue about it.

Re: Steps to move AlienRespawn from stock drive to aftermarket drive

The AlienRespawn is a dell application which has been installed over the system from the manufacturer itself. You can say that it is an bloatware you can say that it is an rescue and the restore option and there are two version of the AlienRespawn the normal version is the version which we are having on our system and this version allows you to make a recovery option which has been using either blank optical with the media or the USB flash stick. And then other version would be the premium version and it would be costing a bit and then they would be added to the features with the premium version. I would be suggesting at the other third party to have the backup package and the acronis would be the good one and offcourse I would be with the ghost always because it’s the better one.

I have created my recovery media. Now why I am saying this is I have found number of guys having a question about what to do after the recovery media has been created so I would be saying that it is entirely upto us what we have to do with it. The stash would be the recovery media and it would be away somewhere safe.

Would like to share up the personal view about this, what I have saw with this is a multiple folks which has been receiving their system and it has been failing to do this apparently. They would be ending up with the drive and then would be starting with a fresh OS to be installed only to become the stuck and would be having something which would be going wrong and would be having no easy save method for the restoring of the factory images. You don’t need to allow yourself to end up the state. And you can create your own recovery media. And to do this you need to follow certain steps.
    1. First thing what you need to have is the Nlank DVD or a 8gb flash drive.
    2. Now boot into the windows and then open the AlienRespawn.
    3. Over the left menu just select the backup.
    4. Now you need to select the create system recovery media.
    5. Follow the prompts.
    6. When this would be done then you need to stash the USb stick or the recovery optical media in the safe place.

I have a question that if I would be creating the recovery media and then would be using the alienRespawn Basic after I have been installing my games and other apps and the documents will it would be preserving them? Can anyone tell me about this?

What I think is no the premium version would do this but the basic version would never be able to do this and it is obvious you would be getting for what you have been paying for. AlienRespawn would be taking the data and on your recovery partition and it would be creating an easy route to the recovery and that’s what is the answer for you query and its for sure. No need to cross think or over think about it, I ma very sure with my answer.

This media recovers can be used to recover the factory state on a new SSD. Now the alienrespwan would be formatting and then it would be restoring the factory out of the box with the state in the new drive. Now this new drive would be still having the correct free space would be there. Now there is not at all a need to worry about the lost space and then it would be moving to the installing the application and then the game documents and the update java and then the flash.

I hope cruzz that this is the step which would be actually working? i haven't still tired it out dint got time i just came over here to see if i have got any reply on this or not and i am really happy to get the replies over here thank you very much and i would be saying that this was very important need for me and i am hoping that this would be working with nothing.