Thread: Motorola Photon 4G cannot automatically connect to Car Bluetooth

Motorola Photon 4G cannot automatically connect to Car Bluetooth

The problem is the Motorola photon $g is not able to automatically connect to car Bluetooth device Uconnect in 2009 Dodge Journey. It was connecting automatically with my HTC Evo. Photon pairs completely except will typically not automatically connect while Bluetooth turned on. I have to connect it manually every time and it is really annoying for me. Is there any way to get it correct? I have re-paired the device but it didn’t help me out. Does anybody have any other advice?

Re: Motorola Photon 4G cannot automatically connect to Car Bluetooth

Sprint has discharged a humble bugfix upgrade for the 4G Motorola Photon While the adaptations and upgrades are few, the anticipated consequence ought to be welcomed by users encountering situations with a bothering voice calls to turn off default. Phone uphold for upgraded stability and the Bluetooth product overhaul to form 4.5.1A-1_SUN-154_5.

I have also been found. But unfortunately everything has brought nothing with me.
    Following (this and much more) I have now tried:
    • BT only at SG2 on, then car radio
    • First car radio on, then turned on BT on SG2
    • First-time pairing from the car radio off, the assumption SG2
    • First-time pairing of the SG2, acceptance on the car radio

It is always "linked" because, although I'm in the house and the car is forever far away. Remember however, that "coupled" it is a fact that has taken place at least once with this device is connected and password is entered.

There are two ways to pair with your car kit. If the kit has the opportunity to other Bluetooth devices 'search', then you can use it and put your phone 'visible'. Have they found each kit will probably ask on the phone or want to be linked? One of two gives a code, which you must enter the other. Almost always it is 1111 and sometimes 0000. See you automatically. If you've made that connection, devices will display the next time you Bluetooth on your phone and turn into the car together. Sometimes more than three to four minutes. That depends on your car kit.

The other way works the other way.

If your phone a lot of flash (other ROM or kernel on it), then the chances are that you re-connect to you (I regularly because I at every turn on the flash is).

Do you use random PowerAmp? Since the automatic start is with Bluetooth connectivity, I think by default to "on" position.

I am also looking something like that. However, I have no problem with the switch on the BT devices. I would rather the reverse. When I get out of the car and then break off the connection to FSE I want the BT to automatically turn off the phone. I take the phone and put it namely always be in the bag. Never think BT off manually. My handsfree in the car also shuts off automatically after 5 minutes no longer a connection is there.

I tried pairing the few times that couple can always delete and if unsuccessful on the radio and on the phone to pair with Bluetooth radio on and off at the Defy. Oh yes, if I remember correctly, the first semi-successful attempt pairing worked until I had to turn off the radio and Bluetooth cell phone even on the Defy did a reboot. Halfway because coupling was, but no release Defy the status line you requested. But may also have been random. In any case, then the following experiment was ultimately successful.

It's simple: always start BlueTooth.

I have it on constantly. As long as there is with any device connected to active, you cannot measure the battery consumption. So only when you switch on your receiver you need to get some more battery, previously not practical. Each component has today about appropriate sleep modes so that no unnecessary energy is burned up

is there a new app for pair my photon phone to my kia soul

Quote Originally Posted by Lathan View Post
    is there a new app for pair my photon phone to my kia soul
    Well, to be frank, normally bluetooth software for computers isn't device specific. Below is a link to Broadcom's Bluetooth software download site. This should provide you with connectivity.

http://www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth/update.php