Thread: Clicking noise with Haptic feedback in Motorola Photon 4G

Clicking noise with Haptic feedback in Motorola Photon 4G

I am experiencing some kind of "clicking" or maybe "skipping" otherwise somewhat through their haptic feedback (vibration), chiefly visible while typing? In favor of me, it's like if there's static within the vibration, if that makes whichever sense, that apparent as kind of a clicking sound. It's just irritating as much as necessary to trouble me while typing lengthy messages as well as email plus such. If others encompass it and it's "usual," I can reside with it. If it's an indication of upcoming vibration breakdown, in that case I'm going to exchange mine out.

Re: Clicking noise with Haptic feedback in Motorola Photon 4G

The patent provides for the implementation of a tactile feedback when you touch the screen of the device at several points. In this way the user can feel the touch of a certain part of the screen, even by vibration or other tactile feedback.

I have read in other forums that people report the same problem. However, the one that haptic say, only for the keyboard and the others are of the opinion that the haptic feedback would have to go anywhere, as I have in mind. If I my phone is not in vibrate mode have, then you can hear the sound of keys in such settings. Therefore I am assuming that it should also give a tactile feedback for it. As I said, I am of the opinion that it was so.

As long as the phone has a vibrator (and you mention it does), then it should work
    Will the "arrangements" -> "Language and Keyboard" -> keyboard (usually keyboard "or" in contact ")" android -> enable "vibrate by typing" (if "comes into contact behind" This is in "sub-menu of a text input").

The real "vibrate" (the call) function as you know it your old phone feature is the "arrangements" -> "noise" -> "vibrate."

So I, and probably most others, have haptic feedback ... both typing (setting the keyboard as Swype) but also, for example when leaving the Appdrawers, when going back to apps, even on the home screen itself (without function) by pressing the back of (soft) confirmed to me the SGS that it's supposed to type. When the keyboard you can change the settings of the feedback in the keyboard, within Android itself under settings - sound - audible key tones

I have the same problem with my SGS (just over a week old).

Is there really was broken what is broken or you can do it differently somehow fix?

For me it is at least as the vibration function are otherwise no problems. Even if I adjust the intensity of the haptic feedback, the phone vibrates DERS much stronger when I move the slider.

Points but rather points out that it is a software problem.